Vanilla tangerine bodywash

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 20, 2012

Nice fragrance, it is gentle and moisturizing for my son's eczema skin. This is my 2nd purchase.

Great smell, rich foam, but stings on the eyes.

Posted by 5272406803893644346 on Jun 02, 2015

After other unsuccessful shampoo purchases, this is the first thing I try when getting a new product. I put it in my eyes deliberately, myself - just to be sure. My toddler still doesn't close her eyes while washing hair, so for us this is important. This product smells wonderfully, a little goes a long way, but we will use it only as a shower gel. It stings the eyes really bad.

i've bought LOTS of these

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Jun 24, 2015

i go mad whenever nature's baby organics is on sale at iherb and buy boxes of these things but i just need to note that after awhile, it has a drying effect on hair it used to leave hair soft but now it's very rough and almost crisp when you rub the hair between your fingers definitely needs conditioner to go with it perhaps they can work on this because i haven't been so enthusiastic about buying this brand since realising the negative impact on hair quality

Great fragrance; I dont like the consistency

Posted by 4840509983316950209 on Mar 25, 2014

This smells wonderful, but comes out in blobs which doesnt work well for bath time with my son.

Very Good

Posted by blobber on May 03, 2012

smells yummy

awsome

Posted by Reviewer2519196 on Feb 20, 2012

This shampoo is really awsome. The taste is so great - very yummy. The hair of my girls are very soft and are easily brushed (I use the shampoo with the detangler of the line). Will definetely buy again and, unfortunately, very soon, because it was packed badly and only approx. 100ml out of 500 were left.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1048137 on Feb 29, 2012

Very good product for kids

Super

Posted by Reviewer2058158 on Jun 19, 2012

I like this soap very much