good price.. good product

Posted by Reviewer1274876 on Sep 27, 2011

Price is very reasonable. it has very mild vanilla fragrance. can't smell any tangerine. not so much bubbles, which is common for organic product. my hair feels clean with minimum entangle, and as a body wash, it is gentle and not drying. will upsize to big bottle. :)

excellent smell

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Jun 24, 2011

I like to buy Organic Baby Bath Care products for myself because i expect them to be mild, nourishing and good smelling. I wanted to test this one because of the Vanilla Tangerine smell and the good ingredients. I tested the Hugo naturals Sweet Orange and Vanilla Body lotion and was quite disappointed because the smell was not at all Orange or vanilla like. This Body wash on the other hand has an even better smell as i expected, almost like a vanilla mandarin cheesecake. Furthermore it is very mild and also great to use as a shampoo. I would only wish that the smell would last a little longer, so maybe they should also take a Bodylotion with this smell into their Baby care line.

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1301680 on Jun 24, 2011

Thank you very much very good product

schampoo

Posted by Reviewer2197579 on Jul 22, 2011

This schampo is nice. I use it on my own hair and it makes it soft. I wash my baby with this and so far it seems to be working just fine. It smells lovely!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2711221 on Aug 20, 2011

I change usual soap to this one and my daughter stopped sneezing after bath (it was because of allergy to usual soap)

good

Posted by Reviewer3209360 on Sep 21, 2011

good

Can not use artificial shampoos after this

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Sep 23, 2011

My daughter has waist long hair and it is really difficult to wash them. With this shampoo I spent three times less efforts to wash away shampoo from her hair and decrease my water bills

shampoon

Posted by Reviewer3266623 on May 13, 2012

This schampoon is nice,it smells lovely!

Liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1838230 on Oct 23, 2011

Pleasant scent, delicate skin, liked it.

Excellent

Posted by veronnier on Nov 22, 2011

Great smell and very mild, my son's hair is sooo soft after this shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »