this is excellent

Posted by bbchris on Apr 12, 2012

Excellent and great value. 4 oz lasts for ages. I use for our daughters bodies after bathtime and they seem to like it. It does not smell and doesn't cake up. Excellent powder, highly recommended in this household!

Not just for babies!

Posted by 5739664256334065811 on Mar 10, 2015

I can't say enough about this product, it has brought me a lot of peace of mind. No dangerous talc or cornstarch (corn=GMO) or any other harmful additives typically found in body powders. No obnoxious fragrance either. Texture and application is fine, it's a little different than other powders, but you get used to it: it does not cake. I have suggestion for the reviewers who have said they have not used the product: "Looks good" is not a review. Please do not leave comments until after you have actually used the product.

The Only Powder I Use On My Baby

Posted by REBECCAPAPIN on May 19, 2015

I am one of those moms who does a tremendous amount of research before buying a product. This fragrance-free baby powder is the only one I have chosen to use on my son, from his birth until now (8 months old currently). I love that it is talc-free and feels so smooth when I rub it on. He has never had a diaper rash at any point, and I credit this baby powder for that. Highly recommended.

New and improved very good!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on May 23, 2014

They have changed the colour of the packaging from yellow to white now, and seem to have refined the powder as well. A lot more delicate and fine. It spreads nicely, has no smell or feeling that it is a starch or food. Keeps me cool in the hot humid weather and a little goes a long way.

love this powder

Posted by Reviewer2174429 on May 29, 2010

I use this all the time on myself, it helps keep me cool

smooth

Posted by Reviewer2810263 on Feb 15, 2011

smooth

Fragrance free...

Posted by tylcyl on Nov 11, 2013

Good for those who have sensitive skin,it work !!!

Wonderful!

Posted by Japaniherb on Jun 01, 2014

Light, soft, absorbs well and unscented. Use it for me and my little one.

good

Posted by 5520983283823282783 on Jul 23, 2014

good

good

Posted by Reviewer1921909 on Apr 13, 2012