Light and delicious

Posted by Reviewer2112150 on Aug 17, 2009

I love this shake, it's so light and does not make my tummy feel bloated and heavy like some other whey shakes. I can take this first thing in the morning (just add it to iced water in my Blender Bottle, and adding Sun Warrior's Activated Barley and Udo's 3-6-9 Blend) and be ready to work out 30 minutes later. The taste is different from my pervious Cookies and Cream shake (ON Gold Standard Whey), it's more of a vanilla taste, but still good!

Good Whey

Posted by Reviewer2610466 on Nov 16, 2011

I liked that because whey has zero carbohydrates and a good taste, also a good portion of protein.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1593287 on Mar 11, 2012

Product super tasty, excellent quality.

Very good protein

Posted by Reviewer1844860 on Oct 08, 2012

the best whey protein in the world, the price is good and optimal delivery deadline. I am Brazilian and I am happy with the service from iHerb

recommended!!

Posted by 5401238278723802171 on Nov 28, 2014

recommended!!

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

Posted by 5018759217524759315 on Apr 25, 2015

Awesome flavor!The taste is so good... Sometimes i just grab a spoon and have it as it is, just lovely and using it and other flavors from Nature's Best gained 10Kg over a span of 7 months and my abs still show meaning it's mostly lean muscle(of course plus proper sleep,nutrition,diet,dedication...)all in all highly recommend

good

Posted by 4945652143518332898 on Dec 18, 2015

Good

Delicious!

Posted by 4800627846234127631 on Jul 09, 2016

I'm new to using protein powders, and currently on a low carb diet. I got Isopure based on the reviews that I've read and it's so amazing to drink something so delicious and yet 0 carb. It doesn't compromise my diet at all and yet gives me the protein boost i need for my workout. I have to say it tastes way better with milk but even with water it wasn't bad at all! I really love this product and will re-order again for sure. And thank you iHerb for getting my order to me 3 days early!!!

Excellent Product !

Posted by Reviewer2620794 on Aug 19, 2011

Best flavor and good quality!

Great product

Posted by 5642303071067330605 on Sep 11, 2012

Great flavour, amazing quality...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »