Nature's Bounty, Black Cohosh, 540 mg, 100 Capsules

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2484933 on Mar 08, 2013

Being a woman of a 'certain age', I did not want to take hormone replacement therapy. The combination of Black Cohosh and Red Clover has really worked to keep menopausal symptoms under control. For the first several weeks, I took two tablets twice daily, now just one tablet keeps things under control. And, I trust Nature's Bounty brand quality.

good value product

Posted by 5299268690290679975 on Sep 09, 2014

this is a good value product. i like its high potency compared to the remifeminen-type products that are basically the same but lower dosage. This works for me but like all supplements it takes a few weeks to really kick in. i also find that after about 6 months i need to take a break. i also use vitex (a high potency blackmores one) which is also really good. I use the vitex and the black cohosh on a rotational basis and this mostly keeps my menopause symptoms under control

Black Cohosh

Posted by Reviewer1318449 on Jun 29, 2011

Did not work for me - Caused severe headaches, and generally did not agree with me. So after a couple of tries, I just stopped it.