Effective against UTIs

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is a potent supplement to treat UTIs. I take it immediately I suspect something, and bang it's on the way out. Good product, good price and huge supply. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Excellent for irritated bladder

Posted by 5581038144891052920 on Apr 10, 2016

an't live without this tiny miracle capsules. They help to control my recurrent urinary infections. Really good product.

Love this cranberry

Posted by Reviewer3153499 on Jul 02, 2011

these are the best cranberry gelcaps I've found so far and such a good price!

Natures Bounty Cranberry Plus Vitamin C

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Aug 19, 2014

A great product and supports my urinary tract - since being on this I have had no further problems.

not the best product for UTI

Posted by LoredanaVlaescu on May 30, 2016

I really don't know what to say about this product, I don't think that this a life saver for UTI. I have UTI like every 2-3 months. I took this product to prevent it but it didn't work. When I had UTI, this product did not help with the pain, I had to go to the doctor for antibiotics. So it was a waste of money for me. Now I am trying D-Mannose powder and I have to say that I feel better, almost 3 months without UTI! I think D-mannose works better. Not reordering this cranberry softgels never.

Very good

Posted by 4781042474355916882 on Jun 29, 2016

if you have urinary problems is the best solution. I used to take cranberry complex of Lamberts but it was very expensive and difficult in use. With nature's bounty I have solve my problem for good!!!

Cranberry

Posted by 4684959341893246605 on May 18, 2016

Highly recommend for peoples who always feel claim and wind at the urinary tract in the morning. I only take 2 pills 1 time a day (instead of the recommended 3 times daily.

Good

Posted by 5186065204461872121 on Dec 29, 2014

Cranberrys are good for preventing UTI. These pills are small and easy to swallow.

Posted by 5681839264480278172 on Apr 01, 2014

Excellent. Thank you.

Continuous

Posted by 5545577624190124850 on Apr 15, 2014

My mother use cranberry continuos, natures bounty is one of better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »