Must have for older bladders

Posted by Reviewer1955297 on Dec 31, 2012

I've been taking Cranberry for many years because it coats my bladder and urethra and halts infections. This is a good brand because they are high potency and you don't have to take as many pills at a time. I take two every morning and two at night. Works for me.

Effective product

Posted by Reviewer2486366 on Mar 05, 2013

I have tried many brands of cranberry. And this is the best one. Very effective!

Cranberry

Posted by 4684959341893246605 on May 18, 2016

Highly recommend for peoples who always feel claim and wind at the urinary tract in the morning. I only take 2 pills 1 time a day (instead of the recommended 3 times daily.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1500820 on Mar 15, 2012

My wife uses these all the time and swears by them

Easy to swallow

Posted by 5466387478726642637 on Jun 25, 2014

This are great, and its an added bonus that they're tiny and easy to swallow.

cranberry

Posted by 5178596015826466769 on Jan 27, 2014

Tastes sweet

No visible effects

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 16, 2013

Took 6 of this a day for the past 5 weeks, but it didn't help much with my UTI. Price is decent, and cranberries do provide you with an abundance of Vitamin C, so no complains. Will not repurchase though.

not the best product for UTI

Posted by LoredanaVlaescu on May 30, 2016

I really don't know what to say about this product, I don't think that this a life saver for UTI. I have UTI like every 2-3 months. I took this product to prevent it but it didn't work. When I had UTI, this product did not help with the pain, I had to go to the doctor for antibiotics. So it was a waste of money for me. Now I am trying D-Mannose powder and I have to say that I feel better, almost 3 months without UTI! I think D-mannose works better. Not reordering this cranberry softgels never.

Não recebi o produto ainda!

Posted by 5741443510739169053 on Dec 18, 2013