July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Bounty, Hair, Skin & Nails, 3000 mcg, 120 Coated Caplets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

you can feel result only after several months

Posted by katemoscow on Oct 07, 2013

First time I bought it and try when I was on vacation in the US in 2012. Take daily as precripted and my nails are harder, hair have more volume and grow faster tnan usual. skin is in the same condition

Did Not Work For Me Unfortunately

Posted by Reviewer2307673 on Oct 06, 2011

Bought 2 packets of this because of the rave reviews. Bought because my hair were falling out more than usual. After nearly 3 months, noticed no change. In fact, only a few weeks after taking this, I noticed my hair fell out even more in the shower. I persevered with it thinking it may be a transition period but it did not get any better. My nails remain the same;easily chipped. No noticeable change in skin conditions (my skin is good most of the time anyway). And I really wanted it to work to. Shame.

my favorite hair, skin, and nails multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1161097 on Jun 02, 2013

I've tried several different brands of hair, skin, and nails vitamins over the years, and this brand gives me the best results, so I keep coming back to it. Also they've recently changed the pill size to a smaller, caplet size, which makes it easier to swallow. The ingredients in this multi-vitamin do not compete with the ingredients in other supplements I take for other things, which is good. It has everything I need to serve its purpose but not too much of anything. It keeps my hair, skin, and nails healthy.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

much vitamin for beauty, good price

love it

Posted by SophieJohnsonxo on Dec 01, 2013

its affordable and works what more could you ask for?

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »