you can feel result only after several months

Posted by katemoscow on Oct 07, 2013

First time I bought it and try when I was on vacation in the US in 2012. Take daily as precripted and my nails are harder, hair have more volume and grow faster tnan usual. skin is in the same condition

Did Not Work For Me Unfortunately

Posted by Reviewer2307673 on Oct 06, 2011

Bought 2 packets of this because of the rave reviews. Bought because my hair were falling out more than usual. After nearly 3 months, noticed no change. In fact, only a few weeks after taking this, I noticed my hair fell out even more in the shower. I persevered with it thinking it may be a transition period but it did not get any better. My nails remain the same;easily chipped. No noticeable change in skin conditions (my skin is good most of the time anyway). And I really wanted it to work to. Shame.

my favorite hair, skin, and nails multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1161097 on Jun 02, 2013

I've tried several different brands of hair, skin, and nails vitamins over the years, and this brand gives me the best results, so I keep coming back to it. Also they've recently changed the pill size to a smaller, caplet size, which makes it easier to swallow. The ingredients in this multi-vitamin do not compete with the ingredients in other supplements I take for other things, which is good. It has everything I need to serve its purpose but not too much of anything. It keeps my hair, skin, and nails healthy.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

much vitamin for beauty, good price

love it

Posted by SophieJohnsonxo on Dec 01, 2013

its affordable and works what more could you ask for?

RJ

Posted by 5321886902490601717 on Feb 24, 2014

I like the content of this suplement - wide variety of elements and not too much of quantity (mg) in each caplet. I bought it for my hair. There is a little positive change (less hair loss), but I am not sure of the direct influence of it.

It's very cool product

Posted by 5209565483113286289 on Apr 30, 2014

It's very cool product

Hair, Skin & Nails

Posted by 5609201413688105336 on Jun 13, 2014

I've seen positive results after 2 weeks. Preparing to order my second bottle.

Pretty good

Posted by 5467680561391431132 on Oct 27, 2014

It really does work, but I don't really notice it with my skin. That doesn't make any difference. I only take 2 pills every day but it still works good. I am happy with it. My nails grow so fast!

Nature's Bounty, Hair, Skin & Nails, 3000 mcg. 120 Coated Caplets

Posted by 4670714273267297989 on Jul 29, 2014

Hi there. I have been using this product this last time for 2.5 months, approximately. I am sad to say this, but it does not seem to be working as well as it was the first time I used it previously. I used it for about 4 or 5 months before, as I recall, then for a while, was unable to order it due to lack of funds. My nails, unfortunately, are still breaking, chipping and peeling and I don't know why. I'm very upset that it hasn't worked this time. If I recall correctly, it only took a couple of months the first time to get my nails strengthened but this time, it's not happening as quickly. I don't know if my age has something to do with it (only a year older than I was the first time I used it).. that was when I was 74. Now I'm 75 and it doesn't seem to be doing the job. I am going to take one more month's supply of it and pray it will start helping. In the meantime, I have added a topical nail product to the nail itself and am hoping that it might help strengthen it better, but so far, I don't see any change there either. I wish I had a better report for you. Sorry about that. Thank you for asking my feedback. Kindest regards, Laurie White