10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Bounty, Red Krill Oil, Omega-3, Triple Strength, 1000 mg, 30 Softgels

Best Around

Posted by Reviewer1759484 on May 20, 2012

This krill is simply the best around. I have less pain in my joints since taking it & my hair shines & is so soft. I give this to my cats as well & there coat glistens.

Great Value For The Money

Posted by Reviewer1308231 on Mar 22, 2012

Our family has been using this product for 10 months now and have been extremely satisfied with an increased level of mental focus and physical energy. This product has had the best price as well. I would highly recomment it.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on May 21, 2011

Like it very much because 1000mg which means I can take less to do the same job.

Made Me Itch

Posted by Reviewer1933645 on Jun 26, 2013

I had been taking Krill Oil for years from another brand and when IHerb was out of stock on my usual brand I decided to try this one. I started itching a week after I started taking it. Since I'd been taking krill oil for years I never thought it would be the source. I did some research online and stopped taking it and the itches went away in about 5 days.

Great supplement for joints and cardiac health

Posted by 5477554768591998759 on Dec 22, 2012

My doctor (an MD) recommended this to me recently as I am having moderate to severe shoulder pain. He said it would also lower my chance of a stroke. I've only been taking it about a week now, but it is already providing some relief for the shoulder pain. My MD not only recommended this supplement, but this website and brand. He checks these things out and recommends the best.