Best Around

Posted by Reviewer1759484 on May 20, 2012

This krill is simply the best around. I have less pain in my joints since taking it & my hair shines & is so soft. I give this to my cats as well & there coat glistens.

Great Value For The Money

Posted by Reviewer1308231 on Mar 22, 2012

Our family has been using this product for 10 months now and have been extremely satisfied with an increased level of mental focus and physical energy. This product has had the best price as well. I would highly recomment it.

Great supplement for joints and cardiac health

Posted by 5477554768591998759 on Dec 22, 2012

My doctor (an MD) recommended this to me recently as I am having moderate to severe shoulder pain. He said it would also lower my chance of a stroke. I've only been taking it about a week now, but it is already providing some relief for the shoulder pain. My MD not only recommended this supplement, but this website and brand. He checks these things out and recommends the best.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on May 21, 2011

Like it very much because 1000mg which means I can take less to do the same job.

Made Me Itch

Posted by Reviewer1933645 on Jun 26, 2013

I had been taking Krill Oil for years from another brand and when IHerb was out of stock on my usual brand I decided to try this one. I started itching a week after I started taking it. Since I'd been taking krill oil for years I never thought it would be the source. I did some research online and stopped taking it and the itches went away in about 5 days.

Triple Strength Red Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 21, 2011

It doesn't smell bad like others product does. I will buy again.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1688851 on Jan 25, 2012

I find it a great way to get sufficient Omega 3 for my needs without having to take massive amounts of other products.

Best Buy.

Posted by Reviewer1447068 on Jun 09, 2011

Best all round source of Krill at a reasonable price.

Good product, but!

Posted by Reviewer2902025 on Jul 03, 2013

There are few 1000Mg Krill oil cps. available and Nature's bounty delivers a good product at a reasonable price. But the gel caps, themselves, could be manufactured to a higher standard. They have a tendency to leak which spoils the whole container. Perhaps a recommendation by the manufacturer to keep in a cool place might help? Failing that a reformulation of the capsule might be in order. As to the Krill oil, this coupled with a healthy diet and exercise has greatly reduced my LDL level.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2588527 on Nov 21, 2011

You don't usally see results from taking krill oil. But i think it's a good product. It is the one that contains the most DHA and EPA per capsule, at least that i found.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »