Excellent product. Please, never change the formula!

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Apr 19, 2011

Every vitamin I take gives me hives. THIS product does not. I may have found the miracle I have been praying for for years and years. There is no Thiamine (B1) in this product which is PERFECT for me. I cannot take Thiamine. I take this 2-3X a day! I now bought a bunch for all my family who are very high stress people (especially at work) as well as my spouse whose adrenals have been shot for at least a decade now, if not longer. The flavor could be described as a weak cherry cough drop.. not unpleasant at all, and this is coming from somebody who is super sensitive. Oh, I almost forgot: ZERO Niacin flush! If *I* don't flush from it, then I have a difficult time believing anybody else would. A+ product! Thank you. God bless.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2873257 on Aug 31, 2011

After a long search I found this brand of liquid vitamin b for my daughter who can't swallow pills. It tastes good, way much better than other brands!! And the most important, it works very fine for her. She sleeps better and in the week before her period she is so much more happy and friendly. So everyone is happy with it.

Really good - No thiamin (don't need it!) and no stomach upset!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 09, 2013

I take about three shots at a time, three times a day. This gives me the basics, plus a good dose of pantothenic acid, which is great for calmness and energy.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2607474 on Sep 28, 2011

Awesome product, work well.

b12 subling

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 05, 2011

taste better than other brands

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2553181 on Jun 10, 2011

Although I didn't get any energy from this like I thought I would, I feel good about getting my B vitamins in liquid form like this. It doesn't taste so bad either, just wished I would have got energy from this.

Love it

Posted by 4624981519472273940 on Jan 03, 2014

This is a product I have purchased numerous times. I am happy each time.

Sublingual

Posted by Reviewer2084620 on Mar 22, 2012

Like the delivery system and the alchol-free base

Nature's Bounty B-complex with B12 Sublingual Liquid WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2102317 on Nov 01, 2014

Works well- I was able to get my B levels up to where they should be using it, and not have to have a shot any longer.

I don't have any complaints.

Posted by 5610291210021793024 on Dec 16, 2014

My husband has reordered this several times; he likes how easy it is to use by dropping a bit under his tongue each morning.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »