Definitely Notices a Difference

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Jun 07, 2011

I have been trying to find a good supplement for my boyfriend who is in the military serving in Afghanistan. He has tried several different ones I have given him. He said this is the first one he notices a difference with. He said his energy level is much better and steady. He also feels better. Nice to finally have found something he wants to take, that will help support the stress he undergoes.

has the important herbs and vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1889230 on Mar 04, 2012

I like this multivitamin the most. I take one tablet in the morning. It helps to keep me healthy and balanced.

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Jan 28, 2013

Posted by 4800801068719857426 on Nov 21, 2013

muito bom o resultado

Very good, but pricey

Posted by Reviewer1253607 on Nov 05, 2014

These multivitamins are really good and effective, but i gave 4 stars out of 5 because of it's price. It costs too much for 25-day course (you have to take 2 tablets per day)...

Um?

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

Not one bit of difference for my man. :( MACA worked much better for energy and stamina. Not that he needed help in the stamina department, but you get the drift. ;-) I think certain supps work better for some men than others. My husband was looking for serious extra energy with his job and workouts. These just didn't do the trick. Worth a try I guess.