Good Taste !

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 03, 2013

Tried Organic India but prefer Nature's Formulary better. Stronger and slightly sweeter. Now see how good its benefits in the weeks ahead. Will buy this again in future.

Authentic and jummy .... fudge!

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 25, 2012

Good quality, spicy, and taste a little bit like candy. Consistency like loose fudge. I like this stuff - alot! It's not hard for me to eat since I love sweets, butter and herbs ... so for me and for my dosha this product is great. I do think it does the work what it's intend to do. I pass stool in a better way and my stomach works much better now. Perfect for stressed people that eat irregularly. I have experience of different brands of Chyawanprash. I can purchase another brand here in Sweden and that one is a little bit different and sharper than Nature's Formula. Would buy this product again if I order from iHerb and I desperatly need Chyawanprash. All glories to Ayurveda! :D You can find it in capsules without butter, honey and sugar if you like or need to go for a sugar free or Vegan Chyawanprash.

nice stuff

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Feb 09, 2012

Very happy with it.

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011

I have tested many different Chyawan Prash preparations over the years from India. This one has a great taste and extremely fresh texture! Although it is NOT made with the exact +40 ingredients of the original formula from Charaka Samhita, (as otherwise claimed) there is a great rejuvenating effect perceived from taking it. A rare quality product with wildcrafted and organic ingredients. So far the best CP I have purchased through iHerb.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2011432 on Apr 10, 2011

I have just reordered Nature's Formulary, Chyawanaprash. I have ordered Chyawanaprash before from India this is as good as that! And shipping is very fast .... in a few days it arrived. Price is better in India but this is a very good price for USA.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3211564 on May 13, 2010

Have yet to distinguish results, but it feels good eating it.