Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Formulary, Chyawanprash, 1.1 lbs (500 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3193835 on Oct 25, 2008

I have used almost all major brands of Chyawanprash available in USA and India but this one is the MOST balanced I have ever used. It is not too hot or too cold. Effects are noticed with in few days, especially on Memory and digestion . Also gives a nice boost in energy level without any jittery side effect.

Great Product. Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1663945 on Jan 02, 2009

I am a novice at Ayurvedic medicine, but this formulation is great. I definitely feel better with it than with other brands, and iherbs' service is great.

Tasty immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2181643 on Dec 09, 2011

I mainly bought this because I read an article that said it was good for the brain, and I've been forgetful lately. My memory has definitely improved recently, but that might in part be a result of the gingko and gotu kola supplement I'm also taking. The main thing I've noticed since I started incorporating chyawanprash into my supplement routine a few weeks ago is that I managed to avoid a terrible fever and cough that both my sons got. I can't help but think it's the chyawanprash that strengthened my immune system enough to ward off that illness. Before I bought this, I read reviews on here that said it didn't taste good and that it was difficult to spread. I think it's very tasty--more like a typical Indian chutney than a jam in flavor--sweet with a warming, slightly spicy finish. When eaten straight off a spoon, it warms the throat. I have no trouble at all spreading it. You don't need to refrigerate it, and I find it spreads fine with a knife. I've eaten it on toast and on waffles. It doesn't spread evenly over the waffles, but it works well enough and makes a tasty substitute for syrup. I'm interested to discover the long-term benefits of this supplement after I've been taking it a few months. So far, so good!

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1322014 on Jun 08, 2011

Had to get used to the taste, but i am loving it more each day. I take one teaspoon in the morning, drink warm water afterwards. Some days i don't even drink my morning coffee afterwards. Other companies offer better price, though.

A real good product

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Jul 31, 2013

I love that it tastes spicy and not overly sweet, tastes very authentic Ayurvedic. Love it!! I have it 1 tsp first thing in the morning and at night or when I want a sweet snack I mix it with Tahini (sesame butter)and enjoy it. Can be spread it on like this on apple slices or banana rings

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »