Very good

Posted by Reviewer3193835 on Oct 25, 2008

I have used almost all major brands of Chyawanprash available in USA and India but this one is the MOST balanced I have ever used. It is not too hot or too cold. Effects are noticed with in few days, especially on Memory and digestion . Also gives a nice boost in energy level without any jittery side effect.

Great Product. Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1663945 on Jan 02, 2009

I am a novice at Ayurvedic medicine, but this formulation is great. I definitely feel better with it than with other brands, and iherbs' service is great.

Tasty immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2181643 on Dec 09, 2011

I mainly bought this because I read an article that said it was good for the brain, and I've been forgetful lately. My memory has definitely improved recently, but that might in part be a result of the gingko and gotu kola supplement I'm also taking. The main thing I've noticed since I started incorporating chyawanprash into my supplement routine a few weeks ago is that I managed to avoid a terrible fever and cough that both my sons got. I can't help but think it's the chyawanprash that strengthened my immune system enough to ward off that illness. Before I bought this, I read reviews on here that said it didn't taste good and that it was difficult to spread. I think it's very tasty--more like a typical Indian chutney than a jam in flavor--sweet with a warming, slightly spicy finish. When eaten straight off a spoon, it warms the throat. I have no trouble at all spreading it. You don't need to refrigerate it, and I find it spreads fine with a knife. I've eaten it on toast and on waffles. It doesn't spread evenly over the waffles, but it works well enough and makes a tasty substitute for syrup. I'm interested to discover the long-term benefits of this supplement after I've been taking it a few months. So far, so good!

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1322014 on Jun 08, 2011

Had to get used to the taste, but i am loving it more each day. I take one teaspoon in the morning, drink warm water afterwards. Some days i don't even drink my morning coffee afterwards. Other companies offer better price, though.

A real good product

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Jul 31, 2013

I love that it tastes spicy and not overly sweet, tastes very authentic Ayurvedic. Love it!! I have it 1 tsp first thing in the morning and at night or when I want a sweet snack I mix it with Tahini (sesame butter)and enjoy it. Can be spread it on like this on apple slices or banana rings

Helps energy levels

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Feb 05, 2014

I have tried different brands of Chyawanprash, with varying results. This one definitely does give me an energy pick up. Just suck it off a teaspoon and gulp some tea to get the stickiness out of the mouth. 5 minutes later I am noticeably more awake and can continue typing at my computer, like right now. Don't know what it does to prevent illness, since I hardly ever get sick anyway.

Great product!

Posted by 4689925393898774962 on Apr 04, 2015

I've started using Chyawanprash in pills and than switched to this jam. It's great, very tasty. I eat it for breakfast everyday and feel myself very good in this grey wintertime.

I liked it!

Posted by Reviewer2581007 on Sep 17, 2013

A good product! I recommend to buy!

chyawanprash

Posted by Reviewer2727678 on Dec 16, 2011

was great but didn't last long

Nature's Formulary, Chyawanprash

Posted by opheart on Dec 22, 2011

Great stuff. I've ordered it some times yet. I think it works in balancing doshas, getting away a waste of kapha and increasing immunity.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »