10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Formulary, Picrorrhiza, 60 Veggie Caps

Excellent Product for the Liver

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Dec 27, 2008

Because my doctor told me that I have an "enlarged liver", I tried to find a supplement that may help. I bought this Picrorrhiza product and I got very good results. I have opened the capsules and poured the herbal powder in hot water, and I have driken it as a tea before lunch. My digestion has improved: I am more regular (no diarrhea and no constipation), I breathe a little better, and I walk a little better (with less pain in the articulations). In Ayurvedic medicine, Picrorrhiza is good for people who have a Pitta and a Kapha constitutions. I noticed that my Pitta (fire) side is better balanced (I feel more relaxed). And because becomimg older, I have gained weight, Picrorrhiza should help with my Kapha side. Furthermore, Picrorrhiza should also help with my diabetic condition. This is indeed a very helpful product. I hope that more serious scientific studies can be done with humans using Picrorrhiza.

Nature's Formulary, Picrorrhiza, (Kutkin), 60 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 03, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (4 out of 5). Hepatoprotective.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer3010426 on Aug 02, 2011

I've been taking Nature's Formulary Picrorrhiza for about a year, on and off. I find it helps a lot with my liver problems, eliminates the feeling of heaviness in the liver area and reduces jaundice. My eyes look clearer also. Very similar effect to Milk Thistle, so it's good to alternate the two.

NF Picrorrhiza

Posted by Reviewer1568814 on Dec 29, 2011

Picrorrhiza is potentially of interest in treating ALS. The stuff is almost impossible to find, so I ordered a bottle just to prove to myself that it's actually available. I rated it 5 stars on the basis of its actual availability and that it's standardized herb.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1448438 on Feb 23, 2012

Good.