Great Shampoo

Posted by 4918051153543220986 on Apr 18, 2016

Smells lovely and is really nice and moisturising without causing my hair to get greasy.

You won't get what you have ordered

Posted by 5068597281419887226 on Dec 25, 2015

I ordered a product and I got a different one. After contacting IHerb's customers service they appeared to be the worst customers service I have ever contacted. I did not get neither my money nor my producet that I want. Thank you

Geart

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 20, 2015

I am always trying different shampoos. I am a guy with mediuum long hair, and this works very well. I shampoo every morning.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2301335 on Sep 02, 2015

I will continue to use this product.

Love Love Love!!!

Posted by 5172848562215213290 on Aug 15, 2015

This shampoo is amazing! It is good for All hair types! I have thin/normal hair and it works GREAT! My hair is so soft and silky and my hair has actually grown really fast compared to if I used regular shampoo. I will keep buying. :)

Itchy Scalp

Posted by Reviewer1257417 on Jun 14, 2015

Bought this shampoo in hopes of relieving my itchy scalp problem. Made my scalp really itchy instead after wash.

Smell wonderful and great price !

Posted by 5536654188703829287 on May 16, 2015

Smell wonderful. Not too strong. Although it says moisturizing - since its made by Aloe Vera, I guess it takes time for the product to work on your hair so you could feel the moisturized effect. Well, I don't really care about that. For that affordable price. I recommend it !

BUENO

Posted by 5573840127467763697 on Apr 25, 2015

Desde que uso este champú mi pelo está más sano y sobre todo no me pica tanto el cuero cabelludo, como me pasaba cuando usaba champús con sulfatos y siliconas. Además tiene un olor muy rico este champú, huele como a piruleta. Volveré a repetir sin dudarlo.

Love it !!

Posted by 5358642991187239833 on Apr 18, 2015

Great customer service and delivery will be back for sure :)

Ni fú ni fá

Posted by 5519515099507027337 on Mar 04, 2015

No hace apenas espuma y me noto el pelo más seco cuando lo utilizo, por lo que luego me cuesta más desenredarlo. El olor a piruleta es bastante agradable, pero la verdad, prefiero el champú de Giovanni