Nature's Gate, Aloe Vera Velvet Moisture Liquid Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

A Good Soap

Posted by Reviewer3085488 on Sep 30, 2009

A bit richer than their moisturizing soap, a bit more expensive, and produced in a larger container; but if your not allergic to aloe it's a step up from their Moisturizing Soap.

Aloe Vera Velvet Moisture Liquid Soap

Posted by Reviewer1400476 on Nov 25, 2010

Good quality, but overwhelming bubblegum smell.

Hopefuly a good product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 15, 2010

I bought two bottles of this soap to send to a friend who is serving in Afghanistan. It seems that the government does not provide him with liquid soap. So, I am hoping he likes it and that it works well for him.

Good

Posted by 5260226525920953662 on Jan 24, 2013

The soap is very very good, the smell and cosistence but i can't open the cup, so i was to take another one.

Hand Soap

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 27, 2010

I'm giving this product a 4 for its great ingredient list, EXCEPT for the added fragrance. I would have given it a 5+ if it wasn't for the fragrance. It is too strong! And I don't find it a particularly pleasant smell even if it wasn't so strong. I am rather sensitive to strong scents anyway, so I'm sure this bothers me more than some others, but I also noticed that the perfume they put in this has extreme sticking power, because I keep it at the kitchen sink and wash my hands a lot during meal preparation, and once I licked my dry finger after having recently washed my hands (and yes, I did rinse the soap off well), and the fragrance had left a "poisonous" awful taste behind on my hands. They keep on smelling like the fragrance for quite a while, too. Too bad that Nature's Gate doesn't make any soaps at this time without added fragrances! You can't beat the price of this.