volumizing and cleanses well

Posted by stavroulina on Aug 07, 2012

the first times I used it I didn't notice any difference...but after 2 months of usage, my hair feel and look more voluminous...but be careful as this shampoo isn't very moisturizing, it may dry out hair that's already dry (mine is flat and slightly oily).. Whatever, if you really want to have fuller hair eat well or take vitamins-minerals, don't expect any miracles, that's just a shampoo!

volumizing shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jun 06, 2008

Great! My fine, limp hair feels great! I have volume and it is so healthy.

Smells like melon

Posted by MariaMG on May 16, 2013

It has a different texture from the other Nature's Gate shampoo I bought a while ago but I like it. It leaves my hair shiny and with more volume. I didn't notice any dandruff yet but it doesn't make my scalp itchy. Again, people with longer hair might want to use a conditioner because it does tangle the hair a bit. It doesn't bother me as my hair isn't that long. My hair doesn't get oily that much so overall I think it's a good product. *later edit* I don't like it as much as the Herbal one from Nature's gate so my new rating is 3/5

Best shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1491587 on Mar 03, 2011

The shampo is great. I just wish the packaging was better so I do not wind up with lost shampoo all over the place. This is a drag.

Nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1725887 on Apr 12, 2011

I don't like how it smells, but other features are good. I like it. My hear became less greasy.

Awapuhi Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2812626 on May 04, 2009

good product for my hair; just didn't care for the scent.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Apr 28, 2010

Really good shampoo, the price is right. Hair looks wonderful after washing.

Increases the volume

Posted by Reviewer1879649 on May 13, 2011

Increases the volume

My favorite Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1298367 on Jul 21, 2013

This stuff smells better than amazing. Makes my hair feel great. Works just as well as any bad ingredient shampoo, but no harsh chemicals.

fabulous