Good.

Posted by 5746479170650825354 on May 03, 2016

Good as a detangler. Leaves my hair nice.

ممتاز

Posted by Silver9 on May 03, 2016

البلسم ممتاز، لكن تحتاجين تحطين كمية كبيرة نوعاً ما عشان يبان مفعوله، وهذا الشيء اللي أشوفه عيب فيه وأهم شيء الانتظار بعد استخدامه من دقيقة لثلاث دقايق قبل غسله إذا استفدتِ من تقييمي اضغطي نعم من فضلك وتفضلي بزيارة صفحتي للمزيد من التقييمات

good for at least my hair

Posted by 5038926424052347912 on Apr 16, 2016

This was a good add to the same series shampoo and it left my hair feeling very soft and smooth. And the size of the bottle was also a big plus for me.

nice

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

it's good to use it with the shampoo good company

terrible

Posted by 4919883577531191062 on Apr 08, 2016

I can't even say it doesn't work. It makes my hair harder to brush then if I didn't use any conditioner

nice lightweight conditioner

Posted by 4800179045334362575 on Apr 06, 2016

ive been using this conditioner on and off since 2011 now. its not bad. its lightweight (so it doesnt weigh down thin hair!), the smell is nice and you get a lot in the bottle. I'm not sure if the biotin in it does help your hair as my hair is still really bad, but ive always struggled with hair thinning regardless of what I use. Also the price of it here is half of what it is at my local chemist!

Very good

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

Very good conditioner. Gives my hair body. Smells yummy too - nice peppermint smell. However, I have since switched to Aubrey Organics - Balancing Protein Conditioner (Nutrient Blast) which is outstanding and is one of the few conditioners that is definitely 100% natural. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

YUM!

Posted by Nimazaki on Feb 18, 2016

It's minty! I LOVE IT! I used it with the Enriching Shampoo, and they both did a great job, since they're minty, they give your scalp the cool fresh feeling toothpaste leaves in your mouth! Will re-order~

Wonderful conditioner!!

Posted by 4692458451077543085 on Feb 14, 2016

I absolutely love the Enriching Biotin+Bamboo shampoo and conditioner together. Most of the more natural shampoos/conditioners I have tried have left my hair feeling dry and more brittle and the conditioners don't seem to do very much- but this one is thick and creamy and leaves your hair manageable and smooth!! It is definitely some of the best conditioner I have ever used. These products are such a great price for their outstanding quality!!

Nice minty smell, not too heavy and leaves hair soft.

Posted by 4972714399606283218 on Jan 23, 2016

I think this is a great summer conditioner, when I'm washing my slightly oily hair more often and I don't want to be weighed down with heavily conditioned hair, but would possibly need something a bit more nourishing in winter.