horrible

Posted by lunish-123 on May 25, 2015

although I used it with the matching shampoo, my hair shedding became worse.

Ugly New Packaging

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Jul 17, 2015

I have been buying this conditioner regularly, but my new bottle arrived in the new horrible neon green bottle. I don't want that in my house. It has pushed me to decide to give up hair conditioner and thus get rid of one more polluting plastic bottle that's unhealthy for the user and also for the environment.

nice

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

it's good to use it with the shampoo good company

good for at least my hair

Posted by 5038926424052347912 on Apr 16, 2016

This was a good add to the same series shampoo and it left my hair feeling very soft and smooth. And the size of the bottle was also a big plus for me.

Wonderful conditioner!!

Posted by 4692458451077543085 on Feb 14, 2016

I absolutely love the Enriching Biotin+Bamboo shampoo and conditioner together. Most of the more natural shampoos/conditioners I have tried have left my hair feeling dry and more brittle and the conditioners don't seem to do very much- but this one is thick and creamy and leaves your hair manageable and smooth!! It is definitely some of the best conditioner I have ever used. These products are such a great price for their outstanding quality!!

YUM!

Posted by Nimazaki on Feb 18, 2016

It's minty! I LOVE IT! I used it with the Enriching Shampoo, and they both did a great job, since they're minty, they give your scalp the cool fresh feeling toothpaste leaves in your mouth! Will re-order~

excellent

Posted by 5358273554331516760 on May 09, 2016

makes the hair looks fuller

Never giving up on this

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Jun 03, 2015

This is my 4th bottle and am not giving up on it. I need a shampoo which strengthens my hair as they drop by handfuls daily. This shampoo does it for a good price.

great

Posted by 5397641232524521177 on Apr 27, 2015

so far am lovin' it

Feels and Smells Amazing!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Sep 03, 2015

This product feels wonderful and smells divine. Oh yes, and it conditions well too! :)