Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Gate, Shampoo, Strengthening, Biotin, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Please, read the inci

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Nov 29, 2012

Many of us, are very concern about natural ingredients. I thought it was a natural choice for my hubby shampoo and it is not. It has phenoxietanol, a petrochemical, similar to paraben. they label this product as natural when it is not. Now, we have the open our eyes and read carefully labels. I found thet Aubrey is the most natural shampoo brand in this website.

The best shampoo, finally I found it!!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

It’s a very good shampoo with biotin. It really strengthens my hair. It is ideal for thin and weak hair, because it contains panthenol, soy protein, jojoba oil, vitamins C and E, biotin, folic acid, niacin & doesn’t contain sls, parabens, phthalates, butylenes. Its price is a nice bonus too. I recommend to try it. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Yes! Great, light scent for those with chemical sensitivitiea!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I am very sensitive to scents and chemicals, but decided to try this product out since I could tolerate others from Nature's Gate. Success! No problems with the light, minty scent. If you've ever used Aveda products, this is very similar. Also feels refreshing while washing because of the mint. Clean hair with no residue. I really like it! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

satisfied with it

Posted by dianais on May 26, 2012

This is my first natural shampoo and I was very impressed with it. It helped me with my scalp problems, the skin was flaky and it is now getting better(no more dandruff or itching). I still have some hair-loss though, so it didn't quite work in that direction. I am however, pleased with it and am planning to buy it again. And I loved the minty scent!

nature gate biotin strenthening shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2824704 on Sep 01, 2011

just started using the shampoo... to my opinion, its better to use with the conditioner as after washing of hair, i had a hardtime to comb my hair as it is quite stiff n harden... i still dropping hair occasionally..stil early to comment