May not be the most natural shampoo

Posted by odereviews on Jan 30, 2014

but surely makes your hair look wonderful. If you are looking for 100% pure natural shampoo, this might not be for your, but if you are looking for great looking hair, you might want to try this.

very good but not for coloured hair

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Dec 28, 2014

I love the way I feel my hair after I use it, squeaky clean, no dryness on the scalp, a fresh scent all around me. unfortunately it cleaned too well and took the brightness from my red coloured hair. Maybe on less pretentious hair colours it will have less impact. Gave it to my boyfriend, he totally loves it and asked me to buy it again.

It's a good product

Posted by MariaMG on Sep 03, 2013

It does a good job in cleaning my hair, didn't cause any dandruff problems, but I don't know if I see any improvement in my hair. I've been using Nature's gate shampoos since last December so I think that improved my hair. It smells very nice and it's gentle on the hair, but people with long and thicker hair should use a conditioner too because it does tangle your hair. A good product but I'm buying the herbal one from Nature's Gate next time.

satisfied with it

Posted by dianais on May 26, 2012

This is my first natural shampoo and I was very impressed with it. It helped me with my scalp problems, the skin was flaky and it is now getting better(no more dandruff or itching). I still have some hair-loss though, so it didn't quite work in that direction. I am however, pleased with it and am planning to buy it again. And I loved the minty scent!

Good shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2446484 on Nov 05, 2011

Leaves the hairs silky...the only negative thing is that contains polysorbate 20, witch is not a good ingredient!

good

Posted by Reviewer2900762 on Mar 13, 2010

I havent seen any effects yet but it does make my hair softer

Perth< Australia

Posted by Reviewer1458099 on Sep 20, 2010

Nice shampoo - fresh smell

Good shampoo, love the ingredients

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 28, 2012

well by the time i am writing this review i have been using this shampoo for more than a month. i can safely say that i quite like it. it makes my hair clean but not overly stripped.

love the shampoo

Posted by 5254353348185852982 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is really working well on me especially with my wild hair. Love it!

Pretty Good

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I enjoy using this shampoo. It has some lovely ingredients and the smell is fabulous! Like a mint tree or something. Anyway, like I said in my review for the conditioner, I feel like this shampoo would be suited better to someone who has thin or lifeless hair. I would say mine is pretty thick already,I wanted to try this because my hair was becoming dull and limp the day after washing it. This definitely worked as I don't want to have to wash my hair every day. This really does volumise the hair, so it does it's job very well. Overall, a really good product.