Great sulfate free shampoo

Posted by 5598615561609558475 on Oct 14, 2013

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for a little over three weeks. My hair is permed and was really dry and damaged before I switched to this shampoo. I use it every day because I have to wash my hair after going to the gym and my hair is shiny and soft - like it hasn't been in a long time.

My hair feels like straw

Posted by 5259344173846621043 on Apr 24, 2014

I guess it strengthens hair, but it also made mine feel like straw. I held out reviewing for around two weeks, to see if it would get better, but sadly it did not. I use it with the same brand conditioner, but I think that negates the purpose of buying shampoo that would help with hair fall. Besides, the conditioner also does not help consistently with the dry straw-like feeling. I don't like waste, so I will endure this and finish the entire bottle, but will definitely not purchase this again. Slight upside is that the minty menthol flavors smells fresh and clean. However, it only lasts as long as a couple of hours after the wash.

nature gate biotin strenthening shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2824704 on Sep 01, 2011

just started using the shampoo... to my opinion, its better to use with the conditioner as after washing of hair, i had a hardtime to comb my hair as it is quite stiff n harden... i still dropping hair occasionally..stil early to comment

dries scalp

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

This shampoo dries scalp, gives a little dadruff.

Good shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2446484 on Nov 05, 2011

Leaves the hairs silky...the only negative thing is that contains polysorbate 20, witch is not a good ingredient!

great

Posted by Reviewer2957434 on Nov 18, 2011

Foam of this shampoo is thick and dense. Neutral odor. Hair looks great. I like this shampoo.

I love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2584374 on Oct 07, 2011

this is the best shampoo; far better than more expensive shampoos. It strengthed and conditioned my hair

good item

Posted by rubgalina on Feb 28, 2012

I am happy that tried this shampoo

good

Posted by 5288513741313951507 on Jan 15, 2014

good