very good but not for coloured hair

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Dec 28, 2014

I love the way I feel my hair after I use it, squeaky clean, no dryness on the scalp, a fresh scent all around me. unfortunately it cleaned too well and took the brightness from my red coloured hair. Maybe on less pretentious hair colours it will have less impact. Gave it to my boyfriend, he totally loves it and asked me to buy it again.

My hair feels like straw

Posted by 5259344173846621043 on Apr 24, 2014

I guess it strengthens hair, but it also made mine feel like straw. I held out reviewing for around two weeks, to see if it would get better, but sadly it did not. I use it with the same brand conditioner, but I think that negates the purpose of buying shampoo that would help with hair fall. Besides, the conditioner also does not help consistently with the dry straw-like feeling. I don't like waste, so I will endure this and finish the entire bottle, but will definitely not purchase this again. Slight upside is that the minty menthol flavors smells fresh and clean. However, it only lasts as long as a couple of hours after the wash.

nature gate biotin strenthening shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2824704 on Sep 01, 2011

just started using the shampoo... to my opinion, its better to use with the conditioner as after washing of hair, i had a hardtime to comb my hair as it is quite stiff n harden... i still dropping hair occasionally..stil early to comment

dries scalp

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

This shampoo dries scalp, gives a little dadruff.

Good shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2446484 on Nov 05, 2011

Leaves the hairs silky...the only negative thing is that contains polysorbate 20, witch is not a good ingredient!

great

Posted by Reviewer2957434 on Nov 18, 2011

Foam of this shampoo is thick and dense. Neutral odor. Hair looks great. I like this shampoo.

I love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2584374 on Oct 07, 2011

this is the best shampoo; far better than more expensive shampoos. It strengthed and conditioned my hair

good item

Posted by rubgalina on Feb 28, 2012

I am happy that tried this shampoo

fragrant and moisturizing

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 25, 2013

Love it's smell!

very good

Posted by 5473252473242092296 on Feb 18, 2015

I bought this shampoo twice.I am very satisfied its quality.