best shampoo ever!

Posted by 5595077179627054481 on Sep 07, 2014

I hv been searching for the right shampoo many years until this! my hair is delicate and soft, the shampoo i used in the past made it fizzy, maybe becoz of the chemicals. This is the first organic shampoo i try, together with the conditioner, my hair now becomes smooth and glowing! love it and highly recommend!

Love Nature's Gate

Posted by sharonhiulam on Oct 21, 2014

I bought this for my parents and they have stopped complaining about their hair loss after using it for several months. Sounds like this shampoo is really working well for them!

Love it

Posted by 5278802583710759107 on Mar 30, 2015

I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair pretty balanced, and no dandruff, which is a big big plus. I love this brand. I don't have to use to much and it isn't as runny as other natural shampoos.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Nov 21, 2015

I have no complaints about this shampoo.

Noticeably different

Posted by 5264388197534280920 on Jan 06, 2015

i couldnt believe how quickly I noticed the changes in my hair. Definitely recommend for thinning and dry hair

labs šampūns.

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Jan 14, 2015

patīkams šampūns, bez kaitīgām piedevām

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5683706845852557399 on Jul 15, 2014

I love Nature's Gate shampoos -ingredients, price, smell, gentle!

Отличный вариант семейного шампуня.

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Очень понравился шампунь! По свойствам похож на знаменитый синий от avalon. Состав просто отличный, полностью натуральный. Цена-качество лучше всех похвал. Отлично подойдет в качестве семейного шампуня. It is like the shampoo! According to the properties similar to the famous blue of avalon. The composition is excellent, completely natural. Price and quality best praise. Perfect as a family shampoo.

Mi pelo ha vuelto a la vida

Posted by realmofmadness on Aug 11, 2013

Tenía el pelo totalmente destrozado: quebradizo, muy fino, no me crecia en absoluto. Desde que uso este champú de olor a menta mi cabello ha ganado fuerza, es más guerso, menos quebradizo y me crece más rápido. Además, con muy poca cantidad tengo bastante porque hace mucha espuma. Estoy más que encantada. Recompra aseguradísiisisisisima.

love the shampoo

Posted by 5254353348185852982 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is really working well on me especially with my wild hair. Love it!