Weirdly refreshing smell.

Posted by 5222095515986553275 on May 10, 2016

I... um.. read the review about how most people like the smell but personally it reminds me of this organic mouth wash that I use. Whenever I use this shampoo and conditioner, I feel like I am showering in mouthwash. It is refreshing tho,

very good

Posted by 5473252473242092296 on Feb 18, 2015

I bought this shampoo twice.I am very satisfied its quality.

good item

Posted by rubgalina on Feb 28, 2012

I am happy that tried this shampoo

good

Posted by 5288513741313951507 on Jan 15, 2014

good

Love Nature's Gate

Posted by sharonhiulam on Oct 21, 2014

I bought this for my parents and they have stopped complaining about their hair loss after using it for several months. Sounds like this shampoo is really working well for them!

Loving it!

Posted by Nimazaki on Feb 18, 2016

It's minty! I LOVE IT! I used it with the Enriching Conditioner, and they both did a great job, since they're minty, they give your scalp the cool fresh feeling toothpaste leaves in your mouth! And it's SUPER cleansing! I never noticed how the normal shampoo made my hair sick until I tried this one, it leaves the hair shiny and super clean, that's why conditioning is a must! especially for me since my hair is dry, but anyway, I was once in a hurry and I didn't have time to condition my hair so instead of using this, I used my old shampoo which I bought from a store, and WOW! I was surprised how dull and dead my hair looked!! It looked like it was covered with wax and it felt like it too! That's how I realized this shampoo, and Nature's Gate shampoos in general, are amazing!

works well

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Nov 21, 2015

I have no complaints about this shampoo.

Wonderful shampoo

Posted by i-curious on Aug 27, 2016

Normally, my scalp gets all itchy after using the same shampoo for more than 2 weeks, so I have to change shampoos all the time to avoid the problem. Yet, it's not the case with this shampoo. It gives shine and volume to my hair, and most importantly, it doesn't irritate the skin. I've just ordered a second bottle.

labs šampūns.

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Jan 14, 2015

patīkams šampūns, bez kaitīgām piedevām

Noticeably different

Posted by 5264388197534280920 on Jan 06, 2015

i couldnt believe how quickly I noticed the changes in my hair. Definitely recommend for thinning and dry hair