Love it

Posted by 5278802583710759107 on Mar 30, 2015

I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair pretty balanced, and no dandruff, which is a big big plus. I love this brand. I don't have to use to much and it isn't as runny as other natural shampoos.

best shampoo ever!

Posted by 5595077179627054481 on Sep 07, 2014

I hv been searching for the right shampoo many years until this! my hair is delicate and soft, the shampoo i used in the past made it fizzy, maybe becoz of the chemicals. This is the first organic shampoo i try, together with the conditioner, my hair now becomes smooth and glowing! love it and highly recommend!

Love Nature's Gate

Posted by sharonhiulam on Oct 21, 2014

I bought this for my parents and they have stopped complaining about their hair loss after using it for several months. Sounds like this shampoo is really working well for them!

Weirdly refreshing smell.

Posted by 5222095515986553275 on May 10, 2016

I... um.. read the review about how most people like the smell but personally it reminds me of this organic mouth wash that I use. Whenever I use this shampoo and conditioner, I feel like I am showering in mouthwash. It is refreshing tho,

Good shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2446484 on Nov 05, 2011

Leaves the hairs silky...the only negative thing is that contains polysorbate 20, witch is not a good ingredient!

Отличный вариант семейного шампуня.

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Очень понравился шампунь! По свойствам похож на знаменитый синий от avalon. Состав просто отличный, полностью натуральный. Цена-качество лучше всех похвал. Отлично подойдет в качестве семейного шампуня. It is like the shampoo! According to the properties similar to the famous blue of avalon. The composition is excellent, completely natural. Price and quality best praise. Perfect as a family shampoo.

Mi pelo ha vuelto a la vida

Posted by realmofmadness on Aug 11, 2013

Tenía el pelo totalmente destrozado: quebradizo, muy fino, no me crecia en absoluto. Desde que uso este champú de olor a menta mi cabello ha ganado fuerza, es más guerso, menos quebradizo y me crece más rápido. Además, con muy poca cantidad tengo bastante porque hace mucha espuma. Estoy más que encantada. Recompra aseguradísiisisisisima.

Wonderful shampoo

Posted by i-curious on Aug 27, 2016

Normally, my scalp gets all itchy after using the same shampoo for more than 2 weeks, so I have to change shampoos all the time to avoid the problem. Yet, it's not the case with this shampoo. It gives shine and volume to my hair, and most importantly, it doesn't irritate the skin. I've just ordered a second bottle.

Noticeably different

Posted by 5264388197534280920 on Jan 06, 2015

i couldnt believe how quickly I noticed the changes in my hair. Definitely recommend for thinning and dry hair

labs šampūns.

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Jan 14, 2015

patīkams šampūns, bez kaitīgām piedevām