July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Gate, Shampoo, Strengthening, Biotin, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

It's a good product

Posted by MariaMG on Sep 03, 2013

It does a good job in cleaning my hair, didn't cause any dandruff problems, but I don't know if I see any improvement in my hair. I've been using Nature's gate shampoos since last December so I think that improved my hair. It smells very nice and it's gentle on the hair, but people with long and thicker hair should use a conditioner too because it does tangle your hair. A good product but I'm buying the herbal one from Nature's Gate next time.

Great!!

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I noticed a huge difference from using generic brand shampoos to this product. Less hair goes down the strainer of my bath tub. The smell is almost nonexistent. My mom also noticed positive changes with her hair. My best friend recommended this product and I'm glad I tried it. I just recently ordered the conditioner. Coming soon, I hope.

Good enough

Posted by Reviewer2713040 on Nov 17, 2012

It doesn't do anything about hair loss but no shampoo can do it. Also I noticed that my hair gets oily faster than usually but that's because of lack of agressive chemicals I think. It doesn't irritates my sculp at all while a lot of shampoos do.

bought for boyfriend

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Oct 01, 2011

apparently it doesn't dry out hair so much and so far so good. lesser hair breakage from what I hear.

good

Posted by Reviewer2900762 on Mar 13, 2010

I havent seen any effects yet but it does make my hair softer