Отличный вариант семейного шампуня.

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Очень понравился шампунь! По свойствам похож на знаменитый синий от avalon. Состав просто отличный, полностью натуральный. Цена-качество лучше всех похвал. Отлично подойдет в качестве семейного шампуня. It is like the shampoo! According to the properties similar to the famous blue of avalon. The composition is excellent, completely natural. Price and quality best praise. Perfect as a family shampoo.

Mi pelo ha vuelto a la vida

Posted by realmofmadness on Aug 11, 2013

Tenía el pelo totalmente destrozado: quebradizo, muy fino, no me crecia en absoluto. Desde que uso este champú de olor a menta mi cabello ha ganado fuerza, es más guerso, menos quebradizo y me crece más rápido. Además, con muy poca cantidad tengo bastante porque hace mucha espuma. Estoy más que encantada. Recompra aseguradísiisisisisima.

love the shampoo

Posted by 5254353348185852982 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is really working well on me especially with my wild hair. Love it!

Pretty Good

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I enjoy using this shampoo. It has some lovely ingredients and the smell is fabulous! Like a mint tree or something. Anyway, like I said in my review for the conditioner, I feel like this shampoo would be suited better to someone who has thin or lifeless hair. I would say mine is pretty thick already,I wanted to try this because my hair was becoming dull and limp the day after washing it. This definitely worked as I don't want to have to wash my hair every day. This really does volumise the hair, so it does it's job very well. Overall, a really good product.

Great!!

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I noticed a huge difference from using generic brand shampoos to this product. Less hair goes down the strainer of my bath tub. The smell is almost nonexistent. My mom also noticed positive changes with her hair. My best friend recommended this product and I'm glad I tried it. I just recently ordered the conditioner. Coming soon, I hope.

Good enough

Posted by Reviewer2713040 on Nov 17, 2012

It doesn't do anything about hair loss but no shampoo can do it. Also I noticed that my hair gets oily faster than usually but that's because of lack of agressive chemicals I think. It doesn't irritates my sculp at all while a lot of shampoos do.

Good shampoo, love the ingredients

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 28, 2012

well by the time i am writing this review i have been using this shampoo for more than a month. i can safely say that i quite like it. it makes my hair clean but not overly stripped.

bought for boyfriend

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Oct 01, 2011

apparently it doesn't dry out hair so much and so far so good. lesser hair breakage from what I hear.

good

Posted by Reviewer2900762 on Mar 13, 2010

I havent seen any effects yet but it does make my hair softer

Perth< Australia