Nature's Gate, Shampoo, Strengthening, Biotin, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Nice shampoo

Posted by 5140125378304953070 on Feb 15, 2014

This shampoo smells good, and its foaming power is pretty decent. However, after its use and before the application of the conditioner, the hair looks a bit awkward. I guess it is too detergent. In combination with Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioner, my hair looks pretty fine. With no doubt, it is such a fair and inexpensive choice if you need a sulfate-free herbal shampoo.

love the shampoo

Posted by 5254353348185852982 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is really working well on me especially with my wild hair. Love it!

Pretty Good

Posted by alicia1991 From Australia on Sep 30, 2013

I enjoy using this shampoo. It has some lovely ingredients and the smell is fabulous! Like a mint tree or something. Anyway, like I said in my review for the conditioner, I feel like this shampoo would be suited better to someone who has thin or lifeless hair. I would say mine is pretty thick already,I wanted to try this because my hair was becoming dull and limp the day after washing it. This definitely worked as I don't want to have to wash my hair every day. This really does volumise the hair, so it does it's job very well. Overall, a really good product.

It's a good product

Posted by MariaMG From Romania on Sep 03, 2013

It does a good job in cleaning my hair, didn't cause any dandruff problems, but I don't know if I see any improvement in my hair. I've been using Nature's gate shampoos since last December so I think that improved my hair. It smells very nice and it's gentle on the hair, but people with long and thicker hair should use a conditioner too because it does tangle your hair. A good product but I'm buying the herbal one from Nature's Gate next time.

Great!!

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I noticed a huge difference from using generic brand shampoos to this product. Less hair goes down the strainer of my bath tub. The smell is almost nonexistent. My mom also noticed positive changes with her hair. My best friend recommended this product and I'm glad I tried it. I just recently ordered the conditioner. Coming soon, I hope.