Mi pelo ha vuelto a la vida

Posted by realmofmadness on Aug 11, 2013

Tenía el pelo totalmente destrozado: quebradizo, muy fino, no me crecia en absoluto. Desde que uso este champú de olor a menta mi cabello ha ganado fuerza, es más guerso, menos quebradizo y me crece más rápido. Además, con muy poca cantidad tengo bastante porque hace mucha espuma. Estoy más que encantada. Recompra aseguradísiisisisisima.

Отличный вариант семейного шампуня.

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Очень понравился шампунь! По свойствам похож на знаменитый синий от avalon. Состав просто отличный, полностью натуральный. Цена-качество лучше всех похвал. Отлично подойдет в качестве семейного шампуня. It is like the shampoo! According to the properties similar to the famous blue of avalon. The composition is excellent, completely natural. Price and quality best praise. Perfect as a family shampoo.

hair feels thicker and stronger

Posted by 4628141041712271055 on Aug 16, 2016

used the whole bottle and hair does feel thicker and even you do not use conditioner afterwards, your hair feels fine!!

Good enough

Posted by Reviewer2713040 on Nov 17, 2012

It doesn't do anything about hair loss but no shampoo can do it. Also I noticed that my hair gets oily faster than usually but that's because of lack of agressive chemicals I think. It doesn't irritates my sculp at all while a lot of shampoos do.

SHAMPOO

Posted by 4860642009645579510 on Sep 05, 2014

THIS PRODUCT HAS WORKED OUT VERY WELL FOR ME. IT DOES FEEL DIFFERNT THEN REGULAR SHAMPOO WHILE YOU ARE WASHING YOUR HAIR AND UNLESS YOU USE THE MATCHING CONDITIONER YOU WILL HAVE SOME DRYING OF THE HAIR I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS FROM NOW ON

Shampoo

Posted by 5582896555188739780 on Feb 12, 2015

Haven't used very often, but when I have it's been great. Leaves my hair very clean

good

Posted by Reviewer2900762 on Mar 13, 2010

I havent seen any effects yet but it does make my hair softer

Pretty Good

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I enjoy using this shampoo. It has some lovely ingredients and the smell is fabulous! Like a mint tree or something. Anyway, like I said in my review for the conditioner, I feel like this shampoo would be suited better to someone who has thin or lifeless hair. I would say mine is pretty thick already,I wanted to try this because my hair was becoming dull and limp the day after washing it. This definitely worked as I don't want to have to wash my hair every day. This really does volumise the hair, so it does it's job very well. Overall, a really good product.

Reduced hair loss

Posted by 5077693607109552234 on Jul 02, 2016

My family uses this and it has reduced our hair loss. Recommended my Friends to use this too . Great product

bought for boyfriend

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Oct 01, 2011

apparently it doesn't dry out hair so much and so far so good. lesser hair breakage from what I hear.