labs šampūns.

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Jan 14, 2015

patīkams šampūns, bez kaitīgām piedevām

works well

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Nov 21, 2015

I have no complaints about this shampoo.

Loving it!

Posted by Nimazaki on Feb 18, 2016

It's minty! I LOVE IT! I used it with the Enriching Conditioner, and they both did a great job, since they're minty, they give your scalp the cool fresh feeling toothpaste leaves in your mouth! And it's SUPER cleansing! I never noticed how the normal shampoo made my hair sick until I tried this one, it leaves the hair shiny and super clean, that's why conditioning is a must! especially for me since my hair is dry, but anyway, I was once in a hurry and I didn't have time to condition my hair so instead of using this, I used my old shampoo which I bought from a store, and WOW! I was surprised how dull and dead my hair looked!! It looked like it was covered with wax and it felt like it too! That's how I realized this shampoo, and Nature's Gate shampoos in general, are amazing!

Shampoo

Posted by 5582896555188739780 on Feb 12, 2015

Haven't used very often, but when I have it's been great. Leaves my hair very clean

not for me but very nice

Posted by 5148526183273529454 on Mar 16, 2015

it is a very good product but it is not for me unfortunately...clean my hair very good, smells wonderful and i like that it is big size but i have dry hair and this shampoo make my hair even dryer...

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2352371 on Nov 13, 2014

better avalon shampoo considering price. Quality is similar

hair feels thicker and stronger

Posted by 4628141041712271055 on Aug 16, 2016

used the whole bottle and hair does feel thicker and even you do not use conditioner afterwards, your hair feels fine!!

Reduced hair loss

Posted by 5077693607109552234 on Jul 02, 2016

My family uses this and it has reduced our hair loss. Recommended my Friends to use this too . Great product

love the shampoo

Posted by 5254353348185852982 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is really working well on me especially with my wild hair. Love it!

Pretty Good

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I enjoy using this shampoo. It has some lovely ingredients and the smell is fabulous! Like a mint tree or something. Anyway, like I said in my review for the conditioner, I feel like this shampoo would be suited better to someone who has thin or lifeless hair. I would say mine is pretty thick already,I wanted to try this because my hair was becoming dull and limp the day after washing it. This definitely worked as I don't want to have to wash my hair every day. This really does volumise the hair, so it does it's job very well. Overall, a really good product.