Nice

Posted by 4934747516549295254 on Jul 22, 2014

The shampoo is nice to use, lathers well, leaves hair perfectly clean, It's smells like peppermint, which is a bit surprising, but it doesn't last. Sadly I haven't seen any strengthening effect on my hair. I am a bit disappointed about the phenoxyethanol in the composition, I haven't seen it before buying it and I'm a bit sad all the shampoos from the brand contains it (not the conditionners though) But it's still a good shampoo for the price and the contenance, I do recommend for those who don't mind using phenoxyethanol.

not great

Posted by 4926830408567461243 on Jul 08, 2014

too drying for my hair. no difference to hair after usage.

not expected

Posted by 4794189287350463888 on Apr 13, 2014

i tried lots of shampoo in iherb and nature's gate, this is not the best one

Not good at all

Posted by 5037989901972497239 on May 07, 2014

It made my hair clean and voluminous, but it gave me horrible dandruff! My mom also tried it and got dandruff too. Would not recommend.

Its not ood for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

I dont like. It smells like a mint...I dont want his product any more.

Just bad.

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 15, 2015

I originally gave this 4 stars thinking it was ok but not great. After using it for a while I can honestly say this shampoo is BAD and I have no idea why it gets such credit here. My hair look really bad with it - Full of frizz (much worse than usual), flat and looked dry but yet felt oily. I know hair is dead, but this shampoo really made it look like that! Also, I hate the smell of mint on my hair - but that is a matter of taste.

A disappointment, to be honest

Posted by Reviewer2033449 on Sep 17, 2014

Smells good, but the consistency is strange, and hard to spread through hair and even harder to actually get hair clean! (I have very long hair) Have given up and use it as a shower-cream, which works kind of OK.

awful

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Feb 15, 2014

it makes my hair tangled and dry

Good product/ Good price

Posted by Reviewer2635303 on Jan 26, 2011

Thank you very much for shipping to Canada. Finally an e-commerce merchant who understands why people shop on the web.

i didnt get my order.