Отличный вариант семейного шампуня.

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Очень понравился шампунь! По свойствам похож на знаменитый синий от avalon. Состав просто отличный, полностью натуральный. Цена-качество лучше всех похвал. Отлично подойдет в качестве семейного шампуня. It is like the shampoo! According to the properties similar to the famous blue of avalon. The composition is excellent, completely natural. Price and quality best praise. Perfect as a family shampoo.

Mi pelo ha vuelto a la vida

Posted by realmofmadness on Aug 11, 2013

Tenía el pelo totalmente destrozado: quebradizo, muy fino, no me crecia en absoluto. Desde que uso este champú de olor a menta mi cabello ha ganado fuerza, es más guerso, menos quebradizo y me crece más rápido. Además, con muy poca cantidad tengo bastante porque hace mucha espuma. Estoy más que encantada. Recompra aseguradísiisisisisima.

love the shampoo

Posted by 5254353348185852982 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is really working well on me especially with my wild hair. Love it!

Pretty Good

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I enjoy using this shampoo. It has some lovely ingredients and the smell is fabulous! Like a mint tree or something. Anyway, like I said in my review for the conditioner, I feel like this shampoo would be suited better to someone who has thin or lifeless hair. I would say mine is pretty thick already,I wanted to try this because my hair was becoming dull and limp the day after washing it. This definitely worked as I don't want to have to wash my hair every day. This really does volumise the hair, so it does it's job very well. Overall, a really good product.

Great!!

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I noticed a huge difference from using generic brand shampoos to this product. Less hair goes down the strainer of my bath tub. The smell is almost nonexistent. My mom also noticed positive changes with her hair. My best friend recommended this product and I'm glad I tried it. I just recently ordered the conditioner. Coming soon, I hope.