Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Replenishing, Chamomile , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1652490 on Sep 07, 2011

I hate to be a party-pooper but this conditioner absolutely did not work for me and in fact left my hair in tangles after. I am of Chinese race and do not have coarse or unmanageable hair generally. It was never necessary to to brush my hair previously and I would leave it to air-dry. If I do not pull a brush through my hair after using this, I would be left with a frizzy unkempt mess. Avalon Organics does a much better job of conditioning my hair.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1636527 on Sep 15, 2011

I was very disappointed that they had used so much perfume in this product. I have used the other products but this one I can't use because the smell gives me a headache.