! راااائع My hair DRINK this !!!!

Posted by sarakarim on Mar 24, 2016

My hair type is a 2b, oily on the roots and very dry on the ends because of the hair dye damage I put this after shampooing it for like 10 minutes maybe less and when I rinse it I don't feel it !! it's like my hair absorb it ! it doesn't give me a temporary results this leaves my hair very smooth and soft until the next time I take a shower and without weighing it down definitely gonna repurchase please click yes if you found my review helpful شعري دهني من الجذور وجاف من الأطراف بسبب التلف وعادة الكونديشنيرز تعطي شعري احساس انه مدهن ويلبد استخدمه عشر دقايق تقريباً أقل أو أكثر بعد ما اغسل شعري بالشامبو ولما أغسله بالمويه ما أحس فيه على شعري نهائياً كأنه شعري امتصصه وشربه كأنه يعالج داخلياً مش من برا وبس !! النتيجه يعطي شعري منظر صحي وملمس ناعم بدون مايلبده وتظل معي النتيجة لحد ما أتروش مره ثانيه أنصح فيه وبشده بطلب منه قبل يخلص اللي عندي حتى لو أفدتك اضغط yes أسفل ردي

Smooth and moisturizing conditioner

Posted by 4827801240373713584 on Mar 15, 2016

I use it together with Nature's Gate, Shampoo, Revitalizing, Jojoba + Sacred Lotus. It is very smooth and give a great coverage for my hair. Easy to wash out, easy to brush hairs after. I would recommend!

Wonderful and easy to use product

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Jan 07, 2016

I would advise buying the product for its high quality

It's good

Posted by Torya86 on Nov 04, 2015

It's good one, but I like the henna one more.

Not for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2513978 on Oct 26, 2015

Heavy, but not nourishing, leaves my fine hair greasy and with brittle ends

Iffy on this product.

Posted by 5530551179420805583 on Jul 14, 2015

I don't know how to feel about this product honestly. I loved that the ingredient list was mostly natural products (though there is alcohol), but it almost seems like it's doing more harm than good. I have been a shampoo bar user for almost a year now, and a henna user for 7 months, and I have had no issues with my hair at all since then. I wanted to look into a conditioner just to add a little more moisture into my hair every now and again in hopes that it'll make it a little softer. After using this product I've noticed: 1. The smell is amazing, no complaint there. 2. It's a little harder to spread, not really that "creamy" consistency like most conditioners, though it's hard to explain. 3. My hair came out really dry the first time I used it, though I gave it the benefit of the doubt and have kept using it for a few more weeks. But in these weeks of using it I have noticed that I went from virtually no breakage in my hair, to seeing it all over my counter when I brush my hair despite having trimmed my ends twice already (they were really crispy). I'm going to discontinue using it and see if my hair changes in condition at all.

Mildly scented, everyday conditioner

Posted by 5205857543644623050 on May 28, 2015

This is a good everyday conditioner, conditions just enough without being heavy and doesn't weigh the hair down. Wouldn't be enough for drier or chemically treated hair though, in my opinion. Scent is mild and pleasant.

bueno

Posted by 5371291714488170415 on May 03, 2015

Es muy espeso, no se distribuye bien por el pelo, se requiere bastante cantidad para desenredar el pelo, le falta poder desenrredante, pero no es malo, no satura el pelo, lo deja brillante, talvez para un pelo normal graso puede ser muy pesado. Lo recomiendo, pero probaré con otros.

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5350635586649582137 on May 01, 2015

I've always loved Nature's Gate, shampoos and conditioners, but I have not been able to find the jojoba ones for quite a while. I am very sensitive to regular shampoos and there are also a number of natural essential oils of them allergic to. This shampoo is not only perfect for my scalp, but also very nice and gentle on my hair.

Always good

Posted by 5187351105252543108 on Apr 29, 2015

This conditioner gives my hair a soft but nongreasy feeling. That's why I keep re-ordering it.