Watch out for the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Sep 20, 2008

This not only contains parabens but Diazolidinyl urea. (my fault for buying it without reading the label). I have thrown it out. Diazolidinyl urea is a formaldehyde releaser, & is sometimes used in cosmetic products as a preservative, was recently re-classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer to its highest toxic class, IARC 1 (known human carcinogen). Formaldehyde is classified as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, which provides sufficient evidence that formaldehyde causes nasopharyngeal cancer in humans.

No aluminum, but it does have parabens.

Posted by Reviewer2910961 on May 14, 2008

I don't know how I missed the parabens clearly listed in the ingredients! This product may smell good, but I won't be using it....

Not natural

Posted by savvasnaturopath on Dec 11, 2013

Not as natural as expected

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2645974 on Sep 12, 2007

I have tried several natural and/or organic deodorants and this is the ONLY one that actually does what it says it will! Another bonus, it smells GREAT!

like it!

Posted by Iheartcebu on Jan 29, 2009

Was afraid because its not unscented, but its so light! Would order more!

Spring fresh indeed

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jul 28, 2009

This product will not stop you from sweating but it absolutely prevents unwanted unpleasant odor !...the best of natural deodorants I've tried. Got to test it in near 100

great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1771109 on Oct 05, 2009

i live in Australia; was listening to Howard Stern on satellite radio and heard him recommend it. it is the only non-aluminium deodorant i have ever used that works. was delivered within a few days, no problems. great product.

good

Posted by inache on Mar 31, 2011

Very good!

Great product, not available in my country :(

Posted by Reviewer1369571 on May 06, 2011

iHerb shipped my product very fast! Nature's Gate deo-products are among my favorites! They keep me from sweating, and they smell great! Recommended! I'm from Denmark and I first stumbled upon this product in a healthy-ish store on Gilman St. in Berkeley, CA. //Rune

Nature's gate deodarant

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 10, 2013

This is the first deodorant that I have tried that works as well as an anti-perspirant. I have been using for about 3 years now. I am not a heavy sweater.