Not very nice

Posted by Reviewer1296906 on Oct 16, 2007

My wife used this thinking that because it's natural, it's safe. After 3 days it started to burn and cause a rash. She stopped using it and went with the deodorant stones instead. No problems with them. I would stay away from this product personally.

Smells great and keeps BO away

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on Sep 18, 2007

Really nice product. Does a great job without smelling harsh like the more popular deodorants in drug and grocery stores...

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3086632 on Apr 02, 2009

Love it! Smells really good and lasts.

Good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1482379 on Apr 04, 2009

I have been using this deodorant. I am a thirtysomething female who does not sweat a lot. Works well for me, but I do not think it would work well for someone with heavy perspiration.

Great shopping experience!

Posted by Reviewer2333047 on Apr 17, 2009

I received my order very quickly. It was also much cheaper than the only local store that carries this type of product. I really like the product, too. I had never tried this brand before, but I like it better than my previous brand. I will DEFINITELY be ordering more products from iHerb!

Nice surprise

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Jul 31, 2009

was sad to see that iherb did not carry the nature's gate fruit blend asian pear and red tea deodorant. Received a pleasant surprise when I decided to try this deodorant. it works even better than the fruit blend and smells nice.

Great protection

Posted by Reviewer2510719 on Sep 21, 2009

I got this poduct for my 13 yr.old boy and he loves it and I even tried it. the smell is refreshing and it worked for me as well.

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer2589966 on Oct 01, 2009

Love the fresh scent of this and it works! I have 'converted' my best friend to this too and it is all he uses now.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2016227 on Dec 06, 2009

This stuff really works keeps you smelling great all day.

Nature's Gate, Deodorant, Spring Fresh Scent.

Posted by Reviewer1743526 on Jul 16, 2008

This is a very light and fresh scent deodorant, that does what it is designed to do. Will continue to purchase.