great

Posted by Reviewer1123376 on Dec 23, 2010

The smell is absolutely lovely and it detangles my fine hair better than anything else, AND it moisturises quite well without being too heavy. Good for CO wash, but i prefer something cheaper for that purpose. Great service from iHerb as always, and fast & very reasonably priced delivery, thanks!

GREAT

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

NATURAL AND NOT TASTED ON ANIMALS! smell super but most of all make my hair comb soooo super n smooth, i have dyed hair so.. is perfect

good

Posted by 5633853045503001658 on Mar 15, 2015

Great smell but doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like.

Original...

Posted by Western on Aug 12, 2013

Efficace, les cheveux semblent bien hydratés et doux, facile à déméler. Senteur très agréable, fleur et herbe mélangé, kaki et géranium rosat, c'est pas commun ! Joli packaging, plus pratique que les gros flacons de 530 ml, surtout quand on est restreint niveau poids, c'est toujours ça de gagné

wonderful scent!

Posted by Reviewer2536887 on Nov 22, 2011

this shampoo will leave your hair with a wonderful scent! I haven't noticed any changes in my hair, but my hair isn't rally that dry. I only bought it because I colored my hair and didn't want it to dry out. So i can't really tell if it heals dry hair, but its a nice conditioner that fitted my purpose...and again: it smells sooo nice!!

Very good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 12, 2012

I used it on my long-haired dog, because dog's products are awful. They have lot of chemicals or very small amount of ingredients. It works very well on her. The smell is incredible, ingredients are good enough, so I am happy enough.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 17, 2012

I have to admit that I am a bit severe but it because I am a big fan of nature's gate' conditioner. This one gives this fantastic slip nature's gate have in all the conditioner that I have tried. but it's doesn't leave the hair soft and conditionned like the other do. So I'm a bit desappointed by it. but it still better than a lot of conditioner from other brands.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Feb 10, 2010

I have only been using this for about 2weeks, but it seems to be working just fine. Interesting smell, but I like it.

best conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2991923 on Sep 07, 2010

smells wonderful

Like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Oct 18, 2010

Works great, only need a little, great ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »