Natures Gate Conditioner

Posted by 4928810118397573483 on Apr 28, 2015

Wonderful smell and makes my hair smooth.

good

Posted by 5633853045503001658 on Mar 15, 2015

Great smell but doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like.

GREAT

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

NATURAL AND NOT TASTED ON ANIMALS! smell super but most of all make my hair comb soooo super n smooth, i have dyed hair so.. is perfect

me encantó

Posted by 5618312966041776716 on Jul 19, 2014

Me gusta mucho el olor más que el champú que pedí, me deja el cabello sedoso y es el mejor acompañamiento del champú natural puesto que como no tiene siliconas, te lo deja reseco.

This is a GREAT conditioner

Posted by 5649109338916046333 on Dec 03, 2013

I really like this Nature's Gate line of hair products for their natural ingredients and was so happy to find that this conditioner works even better than other conventional products. It makes my hair shiny, smooth and soft all at the same time. will buy again.

Original...

Posted by Western on Aug 12, 2013

Efficace, les cheveux semblent bien hydratés et doux, facile à déméler. Senteur très agréable, fleur et herbe mélangé, kaki et géranium rosat, c'est pas commun ! Joli packaging, plus pratique que les gros flacons de 530 ml, surtout quand on est restreint niveau poids, c'est toujours ça de gagné

smells good but may be overpowering

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013

works like a conditioner should. love that it's got loads of good stuff only complaint is that the smell may be atad overpowering. gave me a headache after an hour.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 17, 2012

I have to admit that I am a bit severe but it because I am a big fan of nature's gate' conditioner. This one gives this fantastic slip nature's gate have in all the conditioner that I have tried. but it's doesn't leave the hair soft and conditionned like the other do. So I'm a bit desappointed by it. but it still better than a lot of conditioner from other brands.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

Good product.

Very good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 12, 2012

I used it on my long-haired dog, because dog's products are awful. They have lot of chemicals or very small amount of ingredients. It works very well on her. The smell is incredible, ingredients are good enough, so I am happy enough.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »