Best subtle tan ever!

Posted by Leahroselyn on Jun 01, 2013

I worked in the tanning industry for over 3 years doing spray tans and selling and trying different sunless tanning products... This has been the best product yet! I have über sensitive skin and this stuff never effected it! Put it all over a well exfoliated body and in 12 hours, viola! A healthy natural glow! Reapply the next day for a bit darker and it never fades ugly! Highly recommend!

Nature's Gate, Glow Lotion for Medium Skin Tones

Posted by 5292626736444655546 on Feb 09, 2013

Smells nice. No streaks, gives beautiful sun-kissed tone. Skin feels very soft and moisturized.

smooth & silky

Posted by polarities on Nov 06, 2012

gives a nice golden glow

Does the job but takes a long time

Posted by 4629324451189610297 on Feb 02, 2015

I'm impressed with how natural this looks. Takes a long time and many many applications to see much difference, especially if you're light skinned like me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Apr 19, 2012

I love this lotion because it does not smell OR streak! Looks very natural and does not have all of the chemicals of store bought self-tanners.

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012

I'm giving this one up. A big disappointment , since the ingredients are so good, and I really wanted this one to work especially since it contains no parabens (the main reason I bought it) , but there must be something about the formula which causes unusually stubborn streaking and the colour doesn't budge from drier areas even after meticulous scrubbing... The coluor itself is a nice golden one, but that doesn't help.

Amazing

Posted by 5665778400394640927 on Nov 04, 2012

It's totally what I was looking for

Bien

Posted by Kreachgirl on Jul 03, 2013

Su envase es cómodo para la aplicación, es cremosa tirando a espesita pero se aplica bien, su olor es normal, no deja brilos, no reseca la piel y deja un tono de piel aceptable, ni muy oscuro ni muy claro, me gusta.

Best alternative to high fashion brand tanning lotion and much more

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014

I have a medium olive skin and like the good healthy tan look it gives. It's the first tanning lotion that doesn't give me a too orange-colored skin color. The result is natural and I re-apply it every three days to maintain the effect as it has a nice staying power. Having used expensive high fashion brand products in the past I find the results to be competitive and much more : you don't get the pimples and comedos generally caused by those products.

Best tanning lotion

Posted by 5420554526111179091 on May 30, 2014

This lotion gives my fair skin a beautiful tan after two days use. I use this as a body lotion every second day so I keep my summer glow. The smell is not bad, of course you can scent a fake tan smell a little bit, but far less than many others I´ve tried. I love the pumping bottle and it´s big so it last a long way. Here in Norway it is always good weather when I have my exams, so I can still get my tan even sitting inside reading ;)