smooth

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Oct 29, 2014

Happy with this conditioner

Terrific fragrance, good basic conditioner

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Jun 30, 2014

The best thing about this conditioner is definitely the fragrance! I think it's the best of all Nature's Gate's products. This product doesn't make miracles and is a bit hard to get through the hair without using huge amounts of product, but it gets the job done. It's also fairly cheap so it isn't such a disaster even though you might need to use a bit more compared to other conditioners. I have fine wavy (2a) hair, and I usually use this when I detangle in the shower and also as a leave-in. It works for my hair type well. I can recommend it for wavies, doesn't leave residue or oiliness that would weigh the hair down.

Smelly

Posted by 5029495513884529847 on Jul 13, 2014

It is very cheap and soft. The smell is fruity and WONDERFUL. Highly recommend.

Great conditioner.

Posted by Mustard on Jul 16, 2014

The scent is a little plastic, but not unpleasant. I use it to co-wash, and also add a bit of grape seed oil.

great conditioner!

Posted by 4663820245294310737 on Jan 26, 2014

Love all Nature's Gate shampoo and conditioner. This one smells great and leaves my hair soft and manageable. My hair color stayed longer too.

Good

Posted by 5242193319680281281 on May 18, 2014

good.

Pretty good

Posted by shenaan on May 22, 2014

The conditioner is not heavy, it leaves my hair soft and shiny and I definitely love the smell. Still I would like it to detangle my hair a bit more, though it's not critical and can be achieved by adding some oils for hair. Definitely a good quality for such price.

Decent conditioner, I guess

Posted by SavoringLife on Aug 23, 2014

I ilke the smell. As for whether it works, sometimes it seems to work, sometimes it seems not to. After using the bottle a while, it gets harder and harder to squeeze the conditioner out of the bottle.

Not amazed

Posted by 5349176236052457828 on Nov 15, 2014

I bought the combo shampoo/ conditioner because i like the brand. This shampoo is definitely not for me: it left my hair super dry and tangly after being rinsed, in desperate urge for conditioner. It felt really wrong. The conditioner made it kind of okay, but i wouldn't recommend the shampoo.

Buen acondicionador

Posted by 5654403892878781559 on Nov 09, 2015

La relación calidad-precio es muy buena. huele muy bien, y desenreda bien el pelo sin necesidad de usar mucho producto. La única pega es que si uso mucho me deja el pelo como un poco grasiento, y tengo que aclararlo muy muy bien.