Huele maravilloso e hidrata

Posted by 5758903749724387683 on Oct 14, 2014

Me gusta y repetiré aunque tengo mucho cabello y necesito mucha cantidad en cada lavado pero me va bien y es un olor delicioso.

Amado

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Nov 03, 2014

He adorado absolutamente este acondicionador. Tiene un olor a naranja dulce y delicioso. Es de una textura cremosa y deja el cabello muy suave, nunca había probado un acondicionador tan bueno y lo compraré nuevamente de todas maneras!

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1562986 on Nov 06, 2014

I love this conditioner. Not only does it smell good, but it's very thick and rich. I am hypothyroid, and my hair is extremely dry. This works well and gives my hair shine, especially if I don't completely rinse it all out. And it doesn't contain sulfates/parabens, etc, which is a big plus.

Soft Hair!

Posted by jaymisu on Nov 24, 2014

When using this conditioner in the shower I thought it wouldn't do much, but afterwards when I brushed out my hair (which is thick and has natural curl) I was shocked at how easy it was! Great smell and price, I highly recommend.

Great quality

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This leaves my hair feeling silky and strong.

Awesome product and service

Posted by 5358642991187239833 on Apr 18, 2015

Great customer service and delivery will be back for sure :)

BUENISIMO

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

Ya utilicé el de árbol de té para el pelo,este lo pedí como suavizante para mi ropa, lo mezclo con un poco de agua y un poco de vinagre, es perfecto para este fin ya que soy alérgica al kathon CG que suele estar en casi todos los productos de limpieza, baño, cosmética etc... del mercado y los productos de NATURE'S GATE no lo contienen, al menos los que yo he usado. Es super hidratante y suave y huele riquísimo. Para el cabello igual de bueno.

Absolutely amazing!

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 25, 2015

I use this conditioner as a conditioner wash (cowash), and sometimes as a leave in. I have 4a hair if that matters. Very thick, and moisturizing with a nice light, and natural smell. The smell is more on the sunflower side, which is what I like.

Nature's Gate Conditioner

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on May 15, 2015

This is the first time I've tried this product and I love it! It makes my hair feel great plus the smell is incredible. :)

My opinion

Posted by 4705909471614692071 on May 26, 2015

I tried Nature's gate, hair defenese conditioner, pomegrantate sunflower .. From the first trying I fall in love with it because it has nice smell and it makes my hair is very nice and brining and easy to brushing my advice try it .