Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Hair Defense, Pomegranate Sunflower, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Nice light conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 27, 2011

I bought this conditioner along with the same shampoo (switched from Aubery's.) It could be more moisturizing for color treated hair, but I like this formula, because it is not heavy cream based. Unlike the same line of shampoo, lightly scented with high quality artificial frangrance (not the cheap kind but not natural), although I wish they use essential oils to enhance all of the super great ingredients in this conditioner. I recommend this conditioner if you dont want heavy cream conditioner that may weigh your hair down or make you break-out.

smells good but leaves hair very heavy

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Nov 01, 2010

smell is very good, but weighs down the hair a lot/does not rinse out cleanly. won't buy it again.

Dries out my hair!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 31, 2013

Bad conditioner! I swim daily and the chlorine dries out my hair, this doesn't make my hair any better. Also, only use a very very small amount or you will end up having to scrub your hair hard to get it rinsed clean. I used a palm size amount the first time and took a very LONGG time to get it all out. I tried using a smaller amount and although it rinsed out better, this is still a very bad conditioner. Nothing beats Organic Excellence, I've noticed stronger, healthier hair and lesser hair fall with it. Most probably the only good thing about NAture's Gate is the scent.

Strange

Posted by Reviewer2024424 on May 18, 2014

I'm sorry, but this was the strangest hair product I have ever used. I don't know if it had to do with my hair type, but this made my hair really dry and kind of like a sticky feeling! ( I have long, straight hair, natural with no color.) It was horrible, I had to stop using it. The smell was nice tho.

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on May 29, 2014

I like the natural ingredients. Leaves my hair soft and detangled. Also helps keep the curl - good product!