お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nature's Gate, Conditioner, Hair Defense, Pomegranate Sunflower, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Soft Hair!

Posted by 5684031424614824516 on Nov 24, 2014

When using this conditioner in the shower I thought it wouldn't do much, but afterwards when I brushed out my hair (which is thick and has natural curl) I was shocked at how easy it was! Great smell and price, I highly recommend.

Tasty fruity smell

Posted by victtoriag on Dec 27, 2014

I like it. It has a very pleasant smell of candy and fruits. My hair becomes straighter when i use this conditioner. It's a great detangler. I apply it only on the hair, not on the scalp to avoid the oily result (but this is individual for each scalp). It's a very good product because it's SLS free. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is the most nocive sulfate for our scalp. The sulfates can't be washed out. Accumulating on the scalp and hair, this substance can cause skin irritation even allergy. The sulfates are washing out the dye and the keratin straightening effects if you have them. I will try and something else but defenetely from Nature's Gate.

Great

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Jan 05, 2014

I loved this conditioner, as it's think as a hair mask and I liked the ingredients and the smell a lot! So much, that I ordered another conditioner from Nature's Gate (with camomile). It detangles the hair perfectly, gives it shine and a very nice smell. Totally recommend it!

My Favorite Conditioner

Posted by 5027691989947665359 on Feb 14, 2014

This conditioner has a very pleasant fragrance, gives my curly hair more body, and is reasonably priced.

Great smelling shampooo

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 12, 2014

Great. Everything is great about it. Just that my hair is used to it quickly enough. And I have to switch it to another type of shampoo. Other way I need to wash my head twice a day.