Awesome product.

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on Dec 03, 2013

This makes my hair shine and feels like silk. I got natural curvy hair what looks like it's damaged even it's not. After this I'm been able to just let my hair dry and it look good. I will order again.

good

Posted by Reviewer3327491 on Jul 19, 2011

10 points for this conditionier. smells good. there are no sulfate.

My opinion

Posted by 4705909471614692071 on May 26, 2015

I tried Nature's gate, hair defenese conditioner, pomegrantate sunflower .. From the first trying I fall in love with it because it has nice smell and it makes my hair is very nice and brining and easy to brushing my advice try it .

Excellent

Posted by 5173234202537540738 on May 29, 2013

Hair fells soft and gives it a nice shine afterwards.

always happy..

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

...with Natures Gate. Lovely smell, soft hair and good value.

Love at first try!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Nov 13, 2015

I'm in love with this conditioner! It smells gorgeously and left my hair smooth and easy to comb. I have thin hair with dry and tangling ends. I have used lots of different conditioners and masks, including professional ones. The last ones helped but they cost me a fortune. This conditioner is absolutely good value for money and it does help my hair. The lack of Phthalate, Paraben, Sodium lauryl/laureth/coco sulfate, Phthalate and Butylene glycol makes it my top conditioner at present.

Good Daily Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2589966 on Dec 04, 2013

This conditioner is light and rinses out easily, hair is shiny and has body, it's a great daily conditioner.

Amado

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Nov 03, 2014

He adorado absolutamente este acondicionador. Tiene un olor a naranja dulce y delicioso. Es de una textura cremosa y deja el cabello muy suave, nunca había probado un acondicionador tan bueno y lo compraré nuevamente de todas maneras!

My Favorite Conditioner

Posted by 5027691989947665359 on Feb 14, 2014

This conditioner has a very pleasant fragrance, gives my curly hair more body, and is reasonably priced.

Great smelling shampooo

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 12, 2014

Great. Everything is great about it. Just that my hair is used to it quickly enough. And I have to switch it to another type of shampoo. Other way I need to wash my head twice a day.