Nature's Gate, Hair Defense Shampoo, Pomegranate Sunflower, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

SODIUM HYDROXIDE

Posted by 5361807384562561403 on Jul 16, 2012

I have been using this product for a while now, and i was contented with thinking that i used a natural product. I was a bit disamppointed that i still had a bit of a dry scalp. Then I read about sodium hydroxide, and my dryness was explained! This is a product that is NO GOOD! It can cause irritation om skin, eyes and lungs. no wonder this product is no better than sls products i have used before!

Good shampoo!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like this shampoo, because it has natural ingredients and it lathers nicely. Also the bottle is really big, so the price is really good. Only drawback is that it leaves hair a bit dry and you definitely need to use a conditioner or mask afterwards. Giovanni has good shampoos. Also Sweet Orange & Argan from Andalou is great! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Perfect Price/Performance!

Posted by Reviewer1816038 on Feb 15, 2011

+ Very good shampoo, washes hair perfectly, considerate to hair color. Soft scent. Big bottle, low price, very good quality! - Till now - no "minuses".

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1963047 on Jun 07, 2011

Thought it would be worth a try because of the price. Now I have used it for a month and my dry, brittle hair has become very soft and my scalp has stopped itching. I've tried a lot of different shampoos over the years, and are suprised a shampoo can perform this good. I will buy again and again!

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1498992 on May 27, 2011

I've used various organic shampoos, both made by Nature's Gate and other companies. This is my favorite shampoo by far, as it easily forms lather, cleans and rinses amazingly well, smells great, lasts for a long time, and is very cost effective! This is the best one I've ever used!!