SODIUM HYDROXIDE

Posted by 5361807384562561403 on Jul 16, 2012

I have been using this product for a while now, and i was contented with thinking that i used a natural product. I was a bit disamppointed that i still had a bit of a dry scalp. Then I read about sodium hydroxide, and my dryness was explained! This is a product that is NO GOOD! It can cause irritation om skin, eyes and lungs. no wonder this product is no better than sls products i have used before!

플라스틱 냄새

Posted by Reviewer1591574 on Jun 10, 2013

두번 살 생각은 안드네요. 싸구려 향에 플라스틱 냄새 섞인듯... 역해서 처음 사용하려고 손에 덜어내자마자 토할뻔했네요. 펌핑 용기가 아니라 많이 불편하고요. 세정력은 보통.

No me gusta

Posted by 4906471658347873225 on Nov 21, 2013

Lo probé y no me gustó, mi pelo lo dejaba bastante enredado y por tanto necesitas kilos de acondicionador para dejarlo suave. Es decir que, por cada bote de shampoo vas a necesitar casi dos botes de acondicionador. No lo aconsejo.

Don't like it but love the conditioner.

Posted by 4888667012830455574 on Dec 08, 2013

This stuff didn't wash my hair at all it basically made it feel more dirty then it was before I showered, but I love the conditioner....

Strange

Posted by Reviewer2024424 on May 18, 2014

I'm sorry, but this was the strangest hair product I have ever used. I don't know if it had to do with my hair type, but this made my hair really dry and kind of like a sticky feeling! ( I have long, straight hair, natural with no color.) It was horrible, I had to stop using it. The smell was nice tho.

Dried my hair

Posted by danazfavo on Jul 26, 2014

Didn't like this product at all - didn't leave any smell after showering and dried my hair.

itchy greasy

Posted by 5546465068942888170 on Sep 04, 2014

I NEVER RECOMMEND YOU THIS PRODUCT. the texture isn't common-little thicker than common shampoo- that made me feel 'oh, organic products are different'. the smell was okay though it lasts only few hours. but then as soon as I dried my hair it became so itchy. but once it gets dried thoroughly I don't feel any itchiness. so i just waited, and it's been a week of using it, and still i feel so itchy after shampooing. this isn't end, after 24 hours of washing my hair using this shampoo, my hair gets so greasy. I never had greasy hair even during no-wash-7 days of survival training camp. I expected a lot from its reputation, but I will try another brand products.

i don't like it

Posted by 5637880034037587300 on Dec 12, 2015

make my hair dry

not for me

Posted by 5565590904346147441 on May 08, 2016

This shampoo somehow weighs down my hair. It is not for me. It makes my scalp oily and painful.

Not even the best shampoo... :/

Posted by Reviewer1429802 on Oct 20, 2011

Too freakin' stripping. Do you have any idea how that feels - like straw on my head!! Not for me