Nature's Gate, Pemegranate Sunflower, Hair Defense Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1992653 on Nov 04, 2010

It seems to work fine. My hair seems to hold its body and I fine little dandruff after I use it.

Great price and ingredients but left my hair slightly grimey

Posted by Reviewer2228497 on Aug 14, 2012

Ok I love this product for the price and the ingredients. Most other shampoos of this quality you will find are much more expensive. It has a great scent and the best part is knowing that I'm not showering myself in a bunch of chemicals! The only thing I did not like about it is that it left my hair with a slightly grimey texture. At first I didn't really notice it very much but after about a week, I could almost pick the dirt out of my hair with my fingers (and I actually wash my hair on a daily basis). Overall, this product is a great natural shampoo alternative and the price is amazing compared to others in it's class but if you need a more clarifying shampoo, this one is probably not for you.

bad smell .....fuuu

Posted by rino4kaSpb on May 13, 2014

Шампунь имеет плохой запах.Волосы сушит и плохо пенится! не рекомендую!The shampoo has a bad zapah.Volosy foam dries and bad! I do not recommend! SUPER!!!!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good quality, but a lil too drying. Tends to tangled hair alot.

ok

Posted by 4732527712217425044 on Aug 15, 2013

it is ok, and not good tho

Nice for Asian hair

Posted by 4791653169692389364 on Jan 06, 2014

Nice for Asian hair, very good

It lathers little

Posted by Mrsfireball on Aug 17, 2014

This is the first "healthy" shampoo I tried, probably because it does not contain all the harmful chemical, it takes alot to lather up, something I need psychologically to ensure my scalp is clean. For those who don't mind, this is a good product. However, I am switching back to Vidal....

good

Posted by MyBeautiful on Dec 15, 2015

I think it's a good shampoo, but not the best, I need 3-4 times to wash before my hair feels clean.

The problem is in the delivery.

Posted by 4694971780956320726 on Jul 19, 2016

Today, I received products I odered. But one of them was damaged. So, All items covered in shampoo. I want to compensate!!

Very drying

Posted by 5599030041488515797 on Sep 13, 2013

Not a fan of this shampoo. Bought it for my colored hair. Smells a bit fruity but leaves my hair terribly dry.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »