SODIUM HYDROXIDE

Posted by 5361807384562561403 on Jul 16, 2012

I have been using this product for a while now, and i was contented with thinking that i used a natural product. I was a bit disamppointed that i still had a bit of a dry scalp. Then I read about sodium hydroxide, and my dryness was explained! This is a product that is NO GOOD! It can cause irritation om skin, eyes and lungs. no wonder this product is no better than sls products i have used before!

Good shampoo!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like this shampoo, because it has natural ingredients and it lathers nicely. Also the bottle is really big, so the price is really good. Only drawback is that it leaves hair a bit dry and you definitely need to use a conditioner or mask afterwards. Giovanni has good shampoos. Also Sweet Orange & Argan from Andalou is great! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Perfect Price/Performance!

Posted by Reviewer1816038 on Feb 15, 2011

+ Very good shampoo, washes hair perfectly, considerate to hair color. Soft scent. Big bottle, low price, very good quality! - Till now - no "minuses".

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1963047 on Jun 07, 2011

Thought it would be worth a try because of the price. Now I have used it for a month and my dry, brittle hair has become very soft and my scalp has stopped itching. I've tried a lot of different shampoos over the years, and are suprised a shampoo can perform this good. I will buy again and again!

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1498992 on May 27, 2011

I've used various organic shampoos, both made by Nature's Gate and other companies. This is my favorite shampoo by far, as it easily forms lather, cleans and rinses amazingly well, smells great, lasts for a long time, and is very cost effective! This is the best one I've ever used!!

I like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Sep 02, 2011

I have this product for about a month and I've used it twice a week. My hair is not colored, so I can't say if it does what it sais. I bought it for the good ingredients, the big bottle and the small price. Every time I used it, it left my hair feeling very soft, easy to handle, smooth and shiny. It has the texture of a gel (the right texture, I would say), and a very nice, rather sublte, smell (although it doesn't stay in the hair after washing). It foams well, so I don't put much in my hands. My hair get greasy in the same amount of time, so it washes well. The only reason I gave it only four stars is because I got dandruff in the time I used, but I don't know yet if this shampoo causes the problem, since I changed two products at the same time in my hair care rutine. I suspect it because my brother and my mother also have dandruff. But any scalp reacts differently at the same ingredient. I didn't notice any drying ingredints in the first half of the list, and I was really pleased by the nurishing oils it contanis. I will figure out wich one carries the blame for my dandruff, and I believe i'll edit this review. All in all, this is a product I'm pleased with.

Pretty Good

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Love the smell of this shampoo. It is very mild and subtle and fruity. Gives me no trouble breathing like most shampoos. The only problem is that I don't feel like it gets my hair as clean as some other products. It doesn't lather as much, so I have to use quite a bit. That being said, I still like it and will purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Not enough moisture

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Sep 13, 2011

I was hoping for a bit more moisture... This shampoo strips my hair for moisture and makes it dry. Good smell

dankors

Posted by Reviewer1202513 on Sep 16, 2011

shampoo smells very nice garnet, perfectly cleanses the hair, not desiccate the hair then obedient and long stay clean.

I can understand why this is so popular

Posted by Reviewer2385448 on Oct 04, 2011

I am very satisfied with the quality of this shampoo. This doesn't have anything bad for my hair. I would like to try other selection of this company, but the bottle is big, so I don't know when I can try new other one.