smells fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Apr 11, 2015

this is my favorite shampoo/conditioner combo. I've been using it for a year. :)

My favourite smell

Posted by AlbinaGreen on Apr 19, 2015

Pomegranate is my favourite. My oily hair feels awesome for two days with it. Little goes a long way, like 5 months easily.

Shampoo

Posted by 5244198467381644763 on May 05, 2015

I love that shampoo because of the indgredients, price and a big package.

My opinion

Posted by 4705909471614692071 on May 26, 2015

I tried Nature's gate, hair defenese shampoo, pomegrantate sunflower .. From the first trying I fall in love with it because it has nice smell and it makes my hair is very nice and brining and easy to brushing my advice try it .

Great shampoo

Posted by 5564948011934302187 on Jun 09, 2015

Doesn't leave hair too greasy or strip too much at least in my case, the scent is what you'd expect but not at all overpowering once washed out

Perfect for my waist length dry, frizzy and curly hair!!

Posted by 5243274360697972111 on Jul 29, 2015

This was my first natural shampoo that I've ever gotten and I am in love! It's such a good price for the amount and SUPER concentrated too that a little goes a long way. I think the reviews whom said it made their hair dry used too much because I used less than I normally would with a drug store shampoo and it was more than enough. Also keep in mind that this is sulfate free which is amazing for your hair and scalp but it will not lather really sudsy like a normal shampoo no matter how much you use. The smell was lovely and fruity and it left my hair soft with body while making my scalp feel clean and renewed. I would definitely recommend!

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

really gentle shampoo

A really good shampoo

Posted by 5143642319908099055 on Jan 24, 2016

The shampoo smells good ,it is less heavy than other shampoo .I totally recommend it.I bought it because it was cruelty free & without sulfate . Mon cheveux son sous le traitement à la keratine. Le shampoing sent bon .Il est léger.Je le recommende totalement. Je l'ai acheté parce qu'il n'a pas été traité sur les animaux.

Great!

Posted by 5656468671659864431 on Feb 18, 2016

Very good shampoo. Not drying like other shampoos.

love