Great product

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

It makes my hair manageable and soft but without weighing it down. I haven't noticed whether it makes it shiny because my hair is not chemically treated and it is naturally shiny after it is washed. If you have fine hair then this is a great conditioner! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good Stuff

Posted by CritterChuckles on Aug 06, 2007

I use this conditioner about once a week, alternating with others purchased from IHerb. This one really moisturizes and makes my hair silky, so using it daily weighs my oily hair down. It does exactly what it says in one treatment! Oily hair users just use it about once a week for damage repair.

Wonderful! A difference that you can see.

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Nov 15, 2008

I am very picky about what I use on my hair. I have very thick, long, fine hair that is curly. I can never comb my hair with a traditional brush or comb once it is dry or it turns into a frizzy mess. I have used this product and the conditioner for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. My hair is shiny and much more manageable. I love the highlights that I am now seeing. When you use this, do not expect it to act like a traditional store product with chemicals. It does suds, especially on the second application, but probably not as much as you are used to. The conditioner feels much different than traditional conditioners. Don't let the differences fool you. These products are natural and extremely nourishing. They are not like the chemically saturated gook that you buy at the store. There is also not that artificially perfumed odor that others put in, but I could care less when it does such wonderful things for my hair. If I want my hair to smell like a flower I will spray some perfumed body mist on it :)

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on May 09, 2008

I can see shine clean highlights and my hair is energised and soft not oily now, other products did not do nearly as well. I feel this is great for my skin also. I have 14 inches of same length hair not tangling when dried now!

Natures Gate shine enhancing conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 11, 2016

What can I say. I am nearly 60 years old with long curly hair that has a tendency to frizz, and with ill health, often looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards!! I have tried loads of and conditioner but THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS WORKED!!! My hair springs into natural curls and is beautifully soft. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS MY HAIR FELT THIS GOOD. Excellent value for money even with paying postage to the UK. A little goes a long, long way.

Quality conditioner

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 20, 2013

This is by far the best Nature's Gate conditioner that I've used (the others were Pomegranate, Biotin, Aloe Vera and Hemp). The consistency is a lot thicker than in the others and I need to use it less but still get better results. Edit: Since started to use it with the Henna-shampoo, my hair is even better, shiny and bouncy!

loved it

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Apr 28, 2012

I loved that conditioner - i get so many compliments about the shine of my hair! I love the smell of it (very natural almond smell) and how it feels in the hair while i rinse it - feels like the hair gets more volume and it is very soft but squeacky in the same time. The bottle is big and the conditioner is very thick, so this is the first time in my life i needed smaller amount for my hair than recommended on the bottle :)

Nature's Gate Henna Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008

This is my favorite Nature's Gate Conditioner yet. I have dry, frizzy, curly hair, and I live in the desert. You wouldn't know it after using this stuff. Plus, I love the highlights. It really does make my hair shine.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2200115 on Apr 17, 2012

I love this conditioner! I mix it with castor oil and leave in my hair for a few hours with a shower cap. Oh my! My hair is baby soft days later still. With no added products expect for some coconut oil in the scalp. My hair is very long and curly and is happy to finally find a conditioner that actually conditions! I have only used it three times and already dry hair is no longer an issue. It really moisturizes well but I believe adding your own essential oils gives it an even bigger advantage.

nature's gate conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2524548 on Feb 08, 2009

great conditioner, great price.