Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

It makes my hair manageable and soft but without weighing it down. I haven't noticed whether it makes it shiny because my hair is not chemically treated and it is naturally shiny after it is washed. If you have fine hair then this is a great conditioner! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good Stuff

Posted by CritterChuckles on Aug 06, 2007

I use this conditioner about once a week, alternating with others purchased from IHerb. This one really moisturizes and makes my hair silky, so using it daily weighs my oily hair down. It does exactly what it says in one treatment! Oily hair users just use it about once a week for damage repair.

Wonderful! A difference that you can see.

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Nov 15, 2008

I am very picky about what I use on my hair. I have very thick, long, fine hair that is curly. I can never comb my hair with a traditional brush or comb once it is dry or it turns into a frizzy mess. I have used this product and the conditioner for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. My hair is shiny and much more manageable. I love the highlights that I am now seeing. When you use this, do not expect it to act like a traditional store product with chemicals. It does suds, especially on the second application, but probably not as much as you are used to. The conditioner feels much different than traditional conditioners. Don't let the differences fool you. These products are natural and extremely nourishing. They are not like the chemically saturated gook that you buy at the store. There is also not that artificially perfumed odor that others put in, but I could care less when it does such wonderful things for my hair. If I want my hair to smell like a flower I will spray some perfumed body mist on it :)

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on May 09, 2008

I can see shine clean highlights and my hair is energised and soft not oily now, other products did not do nearly as well. I feel this is great for my skin also. I have 14 inches of same length hair not tangling when dried now!

Quality conditioner

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 20, 2013

This is by far the best Nature's Gate conditioner that I've used (the others were Pomegranate, Biotin, Aloe Vera and Hemp). The consistency is a lot thicker than in the others and I need to use it less but still get better results. Edit: Since started to use it with the Henna-shampoo, my hair is even better, shiny and bouncy!