I like this conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer2871939 on Feb 17, 2012

Nice conditioner. I will probably buy it again although it has some sort of old lady smell to it. But then again I like old ladies.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2712828 on Mar 13, 2012

This is a very nice conditioner. Makes my hair smooth and shiny :) I don't like the smell.

Nice Texture

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Mar 20, 2012

Good product for dreadlocks!

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Jul 21, 2012

I loved the smell, but it isn't my favorite NG shampoo. Very nice quality and shine as promised.

Really,Really Like It

Posted by 4641211723987201322 on Jun 07, 2012

I have been using this product for the last two weeks and I can feel and see the difference in my hair since I have been using it....Will definitely buy again.

Nature's Gate Henna Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2483099 on Feb 27, 2011

This conditioner really makes my coarse hair shiny, silky and smooth. It would absolutely be my favourite conditioner if only the scent wasn't as dreadful and strong as it unfortunately is.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Mar 09, 2011

Like this conditioner. Good texture and smell.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2313023 on Jun 12, 2011

The shampoo leaves my hair feeling a little dry but when used with the conditioner my hair is left shiny and healthy!

Definitely moisturising!

Posted by Reviewer1923870 on Jul 28, 2011

Moisturising on my dry hair to the point that I think I need to use less or it becomes oily. Was very glad to have something starting to help my sad, dry hair, but will try others later for an easier longer term solution. Good price and size; smell not very 'me' - a bit strong and sweet. Pleased with the purchase, though!

Smooth and does the job

Posted by 5717707960540146871 on Nov 09, 2014

This works well with my hair, a new experiment after I moved countries and could not get hold of the usual organic products that I'm used to. The big bottle will keep me going for a while.