My hair looks amazing!!

Posted by tulilie on Apr 10, 2015

I'm blonde and this didn't turn my hair yellowish at all :) The conditioner is white, so I don't think it contains any colouring ingredients. But this stuff really works! My hair is soooo shiny after just one use. Also my bf commented on how shiny my hair looks. My hair is non- porous but tends to frizz a lot. This product left my hair just heavy enough to keep the frizz away and gave it a really thick appearance. It also feels stronger (sometimes after a shower it feels kind of weak due to the weight). But it's not weighed down, it's just lustrous and shiny!:) will update results again after continuous use!

Rapport qualité/prix imbattable

Posted by Delshan on Sep 01, 2015

532 mL pour 5,86 dollars, c'est une aubaine. Il lisse et démêle très bien mes cheveux sans les alourdir, les fait briller. C'est un excellent produit que je rachèterai.

impressed

Posted by 4955536452453661015 on Apr 30, 2015

For the price this stuff is pretty good. Seems like a higher the quality product and it'll last awhile too. It helped return my frizzy damaged hair to a more natural state, but I just bought their biotin formula so hopefully that will help with the damage even more.

thumbs way up

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

Others have commented on the difference in my hair since using Nature's Gate hair products. They lather beautifully, smell nice, and last a long time, too. I have coarse, wavy, frizz-prone hair in a hot, humid climate. These products have rendered my hair more manageable than I've ever known it to be with less fuss than I've ever exerted. This is the conditioner I've used with the tea tree shampoo. Smooth, shiny, moisturized, tame tresses. Thank you!!

Great for co-washing!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This conditioner may not be the best out there, but the value is excellent! The bottle really lasts a long time. I use Nature's Gate conditioners as my "shampoo" when I co-wash my hair. So far, my favourite has been the Pomegranate & Sunflower one, it smells so goood! Every now and then I'll make my own deep treatment by combining Nature's Gate and a bunch of cold-pressed, organic oils. Works great!