Really,Really Like It

Posted by 4641211723987201322 on Jun 07, 2012

I have been using this product for the last two weeks and I can feel and see the difference in my hair since I have been using it....Will definitely buy again.

Nature's Gate Henna Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2483099 on Feb 27, 2011

This conditioner really makes my coarse hair shiny, silky and smooth. It would absolutely be my favourite conditioner if only the scent wasn't as dreadful and strong as it unfortunately is.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Mar 09, 2011

Like this conditioner. Good texture and smell.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2313023 on Jun 12, 2011

The shampoo leaves my hair feeling a little dry but when used with the conditioner my hair is left shiny and healthy!

Definitely moisturising!

Posted by Reviewer1923870 on Jul 28, 2011

Moisturising on my dry hair to the point that I think I need to use less or it becomes oily. Was very glad to have something starting to help my sad, dry hair, but will try others later for an easier longer term solution. Good price and size; smell not very 'me' - a bit strong and sweet. Pleased with the purchase, though!

Smooth and does the job

Posted by 5717707960540146871 on Nov 09, 2014

This works well with my hair, a new experiment after I moved countries and could not get hold of the usual organic products that I'm used to. The big bottle will keep me going for a while.

good

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

n the past I used the "green" herbal Natursgate product which would say are a bit better. This one is not bad, but hair stays a bit frizzy. The advantage is a large bottle.

Great

Posted by 5607598661472176742 on Feb 28, 2015

The conditioning part of this conditioner, is really good. The consistency is thick though. Can be a struggle to get it out of the bottle, I also suspect that the thickness, results in me having to use more product, than in more creamy products. Nevertheless 18 fl oz, and the amazing price, this really isn't an issue. But four stars because of the struggle to get it out.

Nice!

Posted by 4704501337917362053 on Mar 23, 2014

I was surprised how big the bottle was for such a cheap price! It makes your hair soft, but not super soft if you know what I mean. It works really well for something without any silicone and other harsh things. The only downside is that you have to take your time when rinsing it out, or else it will leave your hair greasy. Other than that it is very good!

Good, affordable conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2939538 on Jan 30, 2014

This is a good, basic conditioner. It's affordable. It moisturizes hair, but also gives body.