My hair looks amazing!!

Posted by tulilie on Apr 10, 2015

I'm blonde and this didn't turn my hair yellowish at all :) The conditioner is white, so I don't think it contains any colouring ingredients. But this stuff really works! My hair is soooo shiny after just one use. Also my bf commented on how shiny my hair looks. My hair is non- porous but tends to frizz a lot. This product left my hair just heavy enough to keep the frizz away and gave it a really thick appearance. It also feels stronger (sometimes after a shower it feels kind of weak due to the weight). But it's not weighed down, it's just lustrous and shiny!:) will update results again after continuous use!

Fantastico

Posted by 5017328510838205480 on Aug 18, 2012

Es un buen rpoducto. repito seguro.

hair soft and shiny

Posted by 5298362212511164325 on Jul 29, 2014

Love this shampoo and conditioner (especially the conditioner) they make my hair so soft and shiny. Not a big fan of the smell (smells like candy or a cheap soap) but it's ok I guess and worth it for me :)

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Sep 25, 2010

Makes my hair silky smooth

The best conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1491587 on Apr 22, 2010

I love all the Nature Gate's products.

Amazing!

Posted by 5628376293628681402 on Aug 06, 2013

This conditioner is fabulous! Detangles my hair and scent is heavenly.

thumbs way up

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

Others have commented on the difference in my hair since using Nature's Gate hair products. They lather beautifully, smell nice, and last a long time, too. I have coarse, wavy, frizz-prone hair in a hot, humid climate. These products have rendered my hair more manageable than I've ever known it to be with less fuss than I've ever exerted. This is the conditioner I've used with the tea tree shampoo. Smooth, shiny, moisturized, tame tresses. Thank you!!

Wonderful Condition-Shampoo is great too

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Nov 07, 2009

I use this conditioner, along with the shampoo, regularly and it is the best one I have ever used. Normally, by hair gets used to a product and it stops becoming effective but that isn't the case with this.

SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Sep 14, 2016

I finally found the perfect conditioner!!! After SO MANY years :/ I have thin dry uncontrolable hair, nothing from the "natural" brands helped my hair, I know this probably isn't all natural but its a lot better then the store brands and it really moistens my hair and gives it a lovely soft silky touch like I had when I was a child. Leave it in the hair for 5 to 10 minutes as a hair pack. The price for this miracle conditioner is amazing will keep using!

A