Great for co-washing!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This conditioner may not be the best out there, but the value is excellent! The bottle really lasts a long time. I use Nature's Gate conditioners as my "shampoo" when I co-wash my hair. So far, my favourite has been the Pomegranate & Sunflower one, it smells so goood! Every now and then I'll make my own deep treatment by combining Nature's Gate and a bunch of cold-pressed, organic oils. Works great!

Great

Posted by 5055135034824379181 on Dec 11, 2014

I don't usually use conditioner, but as it turns to winter here my hair and scalp are feeling dry. I'm glad I gave this a try as I am happily surprised!

shiny hair

Posted by 4799514088957361695 on Feb 23, 2015

It maDE my hair soft and shiny and the smell was nice

My hair looks amazing!!

Posted by tulilie on Apr 10, 2015

I'm blonde and this didn't turn my hair yellowish at all :) The conditioner is white, so I don't think it contains any colouring ingredients. But this stuff really works! My hair is soooo shiny after just one use. Also my bf commented on how shiny my hair looks. My hair is non- porous but tends to frizz a lot. This product left my hair just heavy enough to keep the frizz away and gave it a really thick appearance. It also feels stronger (sometimes after a shower it feels kind of weak due to the weight). But it's not weighed down, it's just lustrous and shiny!:) will update results again after continuous use!

Good quality!

Posted by 5284745683884388135 on Apr 07, 2014

Good quality for this price, two persons can use this product a year. I bought this product the second time.

Encantada

Posted by Reviewer2242111 on May 15, 2014

Estoy encantada con este acondicionador, deja muy buen olor en el pelo y muy suave.

A

Posted by 4716539157393628703 on May 18, 2014

Just perfect!

good product

Posted by 5003689142188346737 on Oct 04, 2014

I buy the nature's gate shampoo and conditioner with henna. It's a good product, your hair are clean and shine. The smelt isn't exceptionnaly but I like this two product for my hair. Last time I try the other shampoo of this brand :) .

Great smell and hydrating

Posted by 5627633374775758542 on Oct 09, 2014

I really like this however I wish it was a pump top

AMAZING!

Posted by ValeskaFarrell on Oct 21, 2014

Smells amazing and made my hair really soft and shiny