July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Gate, Shampoo, Henna, Shine Enhancing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Natures Gate shine enhancing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jun 21, 2008

What can I say. I am nearly 60 years old with long curly hair that has a tendency to frizz, and with ill health, often looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards!! I have tried loads of shampoos, but THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS WORKED!!! My hair springs into natural curls and is beautifully soft. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS MY HAIR FELT THIS GOOD. Excellent value for money even with paying postage to the UK. A little goes a long, long way. (Same review for the conditioner).

Wonderful! A difference that you can see.

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Nov 15, 2008

I am very picky about what I use on my hair. I have very thick, long, fine hair that is curly. I can never comb my hair with a traditional brush or comb once it is dry or it turns into a frizzy mess. I have used this product and the conditioner for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. My hair is shiny and much more manageable. I love the highlights that I am now seeing. When you use this, do not expect it to act like a traditional store product with chemicals. It does suds, especially on the second application, but probably not as much as you are used to. The conditioner feels much different than traditional conditioners. Don't let the differences fool you. These products are natural and extremely nourishing. They are not like the chemically saturated gook that you buy at the store. There is also not that artificially perfumed odor that others put in but I could care less when it does such wonderful things for my hair. If I want my hair to smell like a flower I will spray some perfumed body mist on it :)

Great Shampoo for Fine Hair

Posted by Reviewer2519771 on Jul 05, 2012

This product is more than I had hoped for. The henna adds considerable volume to my fine hair. It is also noticeably more shiny and adds golden highlights to my graying hair.

Natures Gate Henna Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008

This is my favorite Nature's Gate Shampoo yet. I have dry, frizzy, curly hair, and I live in the desert. You wouldn't know it after using this stuff. Plus, I love the highlights. It really does make my hair shine, though I always use the conditioner, too.

A wonder to my hair!

Posted by Reviewer1028600 on Jul 13, 2012

My hair has been weak for a while now, I had hair loss and it didn't had any particular shine. After using this shampoo every other day, my hair increased in volume, it got stronger and shinier. Some people even asked me if I colored my hair (it doesn't really color your hair, but enhancers its shine and evens the natural color of your hair). One more thing: despite the fact that we're in summer, with all the humidity here in Spain, my hair lasts clean longer than ever! Definitely will buy it again!