Nature's Gate, Herbal Blend, Shampoo, Tea Tree & Blue Cypress, 12 fl oz (354 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Pretty okay

Posted by Merinee on Aug 29, 2013

I am not too impressed by this product, perhaps the broken bottle which I received changed the consistent a bit, I don't know. But it's organic and it doesn't contain SLS - a big plus for me. Was worth of try.

I like it but my scalp is still itchy after 24h

Posted by 5506841482611150819 on May 16, 2014

I bought this shampoo to get rid of the itching on my scalp. It didn't help, but I still like this product.

Didn't do much for my itchy scalp.

Posted by 4684613468666715480 on Sep 26, 2014

This product smells great and lathered well. I hoped it would help with my itchy scalp, but it didn't really work for me. I wondered if it might have been because I don't wash my hair often though (only once a week). As my hair is very dry and frizzy.