Pretty okay

Posted by Merinee on Aug 29, 2013

I am not too impressed by this product, perhaps the broken bottle which I received changed the consistent a bit, I don't know. But it's organic and it doesn't contain SLS - a big plus for me. Was worth of try.

I like it but my scalp is still itchy after 24h

Posted by 5506841482611150819 on May 16, 2014

I bought this shampoo to get rid of the itching on my scalp. It didn't help, but I still like this product.

Didn't do much for my itchy scalp.

Posted by 4684613468666715480 on Sep 26, 2014

This product smells great and lathered well. I hoped it would help with my itchy scalp, but it didn't really work for me. I wondered if it might have been because I don't wash my hair often though (only once a week). As my hair is very dry and frizzy.

Great Product

Posted by 5512809279186882355 on Jan 24, 2015

Works well for my hair type (dry) and smells wonderful! Gets 4 stars coz date of expiry not there .

Very good shampoo!

Posted by 4974221949104013137 on Mar 25, 2015

Very good shampoo. This shampoo is a safe and effective treatment for dry, itchy, and flaky scalp. The tea tree oil is natural ingredient, that help kill bacteria and prevent dandruff again. There are many dangerous toxins and harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. It help scalp to be cleaner, less itchy, less flaky and dry.

Works great but has a slight medicinal smell

Posted by 5024162232741866968 on Dec 07, 2015

I got this because everything else I had tried for my dry, itchy scalp with an eczema outbreak had failed. Even after the first few times of using it, I noticed a dramatic difference...and even though I haven't finished the bottle yet, I can happily say that my scalp issues have completely cleared up! I have been using it with the matching conditioner. It does have a slight medicinal smell due to the Tea Tree and Blue Cypress that is in it...I didn't have an issue with it, but I can see how some people might not like it, which is why I gave just four stars on the review

dandruff problem improved

Posted by 5264646845765177128 on May 15, 2016

feeling fresh for both hair and scalp after using. However, since my scalp is so oily and and the shampoo didn't produce rich bubble, I had to wash my hair twice every time which is so not convenient.

Ok

Posted by 5132358698086125007 on Aug 01, 2016

It's cheaper than buying in Singapore. The shampoo is quite thick so just use a little bit to wash the hair. After using a few days, I don't see any difference to my hair. May be hair drop reduce a little bit.