specifical odor!

Posted by Reviewer1916580 on Sep 22, 2011

Very aggressive odor, long time leave on hair.

Nature's gate herbal conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3052500 on Dec 21, 2011

Great fragrance and feel

not my type

Posted by polinadruzina on Jan 13, 2015

Not for colored and dry hair, but think, that for normal will be ok

good product, very strong unappealing fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1750083 on Mar 03, 2015

I've used these Nature's Gate conditioners for a while now and love them! They keep my scalp and hair feeling clean and soft. I can feel the difference if I return to other brands now. However, I would warn you that if you don't know what the "herbal" scent is like - don't buy this one. I purchased it "blind" just to try something new and cannot continue using it do to the fragrance smelling like my greatgrandmother's house. It's a great brand, but don't buy it unless you know you like the smell

bien

Posted by 5561672391012317869 on Jun 14, 2016

Lo único que no me gusta es que todo se pone perdido de producto.

Not a very good conditioner

Posted by 5609362919992563880 on Jan 14, 2014

I had really high hopes for this product and unfortunately i was disappointed. My hair was very rough and my scalp was geri itching... Also the smell is not really nice. All in all not a very good product from my experience.

Normal

Posted by 5171965529339132273 on Jun 03, 2015

Igual que he opinado sobre el champú, nada de otro mundo, pero no repetiré productos para el pelo de esta marca.

AMazing smell

Posted by 4970285851020329184 on Jun 06, 2015

The smell is amazing, it smells amber. It stays on your hair even after 3 or 4 days so the first day it can bring headaches. Doesn't really detangled my extreme long hair. It's a good product but won't buy it again, didn't bring me anything special

Smells really, really, really good.

Posted by 4634624497980367476 on Aug 27, 2015

This is my favorite conditioner because of the way it smells, not necessarily because of how it makes my hair feel. I actually mix this with a different conditioner to make my hair soft and tangle free, but you can't beat the scent. Every time someone hugs me they always ask me what I use in my hair, it's incredible.

Moyen

Posted by 5577806361848239456 on Aug 16, 2014

L'odeur est extrêmement forte et reste sur les cheveux, cela ne m'a pas posé problème mais pourrait en déranger plus d'un. Je n'ai pas l'impression que ce produit hydrate réellement mes cheveux, en revanche il peut avoir tendance à les graisser.