Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Oh my stars. I died. Went to heaven. And came back with incredible clean and amazing smelling hair.

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

I guess I recommend it.... My goodness. This is theeeee best shampoo I have used in my life. No joke. And I have tried a few.... It cleanses my hair, it gives shine to it, and the smell it just incredible. Sometimes I shampoo my hair a second time just because I love the smell so much. And once your hair is dry you still smell this scent. And the next day too. I am a fan.

My Favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2842379 on Jan 15, 2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, HAVE USED IT FOR 15 YEARS. HOWEVER, IHERB, NEEDS SOME LESSONS IN PACKING THE PRODUCT, AS IT ARRIVED WITH SHAMPOO SPILLED ALL OVER BOTTLES.

Love at first wash~

Posted by Reviewer2428774 on Jan 17, 2012

So I've been using this for the past 2 days, and I'm pretty impressed. First day after using it my hair was noticeably more shiny. In fact I couldn't stop checking myself out in the mirror lol! I recently dyed my hair twice in 5 weeks so hair wasn't in the best condition (despite my week long (daily) use of avocado oil (left in hair overnight). Now in combo with Avalon Organics Mango conditioner and coconut oil, my hair is shiny, silky and the colour seems to be more vibrant as well! All in the space of a couple of days too! If that's not magic, I don't know what is =). I'm glad I went organic.

Best

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012

a very nice flavor. Expensive perfume. Loved it! And as a shampoo for every day a great

Мне нравится / I like it

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012

Чудесный шампунь для ежедневного применения. Бережно очищает волосы, придает им заметный блеск. Пахнет специями - корицей и гвоздикой, травами и немного пудрой. Я не люблю запах гвоздики, поэтому при первом применении мне запах показался не слишком приятным. Но сейчас мне он начинает даже нравиться. Wonderful shampoo for daily use. It cleanses the hair gently and gives a shine. Shampoo have smell of spices - cinnamon and cloves, herbs and powder a bit. I do not like the smell of cloves, so the first time I taste the smell it's seemed not too pleasant for me. But now I even begins like it.