Oh my stars. I died. Went to heaven. And came back with incredible clean and amazing smelling hair.

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

I guess I recommend it.... My goodness. This is theeeee best shampoo I have used in my life. No joke. And I have tried a few.... It cleanses my hair, it gives shine to it, and the smell it just incredible. Sometimes I shampoo my hair a second time just because I love the smell so much. And once your hair is dry you still smell this scent. And the next day too. I am a fan.

My Favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2842379 on Jan 15, 2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, HAVE USED IT FOR 15 YEARS. HOWEVER, IHERB, NEEDS SOME LESSONS IN PACKING THE PRODUCT, AS IT ARRIVED WITH SHAMPOO SPILLED ALL OVER BOTTLES.

Best

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012

a very nice flavor. Expensive perfume. Loved it! And as a shampoo for every day a great

Love at first wash~

Posted by Reviewer2428774 on Jan 17, 2012

So I've been using this for the past 2 days, and I'm pretty impressed. First day after using it my hair was noticeably more shiny. In fact I couldn't stop checking myself out in the mirror lol! I recently dyed my hair twice in 5 weeks so hair wasn't in the best condition (despite my week long (daily) use of avocado oil (left in hair overnight). Now in combo with Avalon Organics Mango conditioner and coconut oil, my hair is shiny, silky and the colour seems to be more vibrant as well! All in the space of a couple of days too! If that's not magic, I don't know what is =). I'm glad I went organic.

love it !

Posted by 5356992030246207732 on Jul 15, 2014

I am super glad to have this shampoo for such a great price - I am from a small country and we don't have lots of vegan (the most important aspect to me) cosmetics here, and if we do, it's crazily expensive. Ordering this one and shipping from US is much cheaper than buying it in the supermarket near my home, crazy ! My hair loves this shampoo, I love the smell, all in all, everything is awesome with this product :)

Olor antiguo

Posted by Vainilla3 on Apr 19, 2015

Sensación de limpieza, con un olor antiguo algo fuerte, pero al secarse no queda apenas olor. Con muchos ingredientes buenos y naturales, adecuado para uso cotidiano y toda la familia. Consejo, cuanto menos químico y silicona el pelo queda seco "limpio", evitas grasa, utilizar después un acondicionador para peinar el pelo sin romper a poder ser de línea natural. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un "Sí" :)

Мне нравится / I like it

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012

Чудесный шампунь для ежедневного применения. Бережно очищает волосы, придает им заметный блеск. Пахнет специями - корицей и гвоздикой, травами и немного пудрой. Я не люблю запах гвоздики, поэтому при первом применении мне запах показался не слишком приятным. Но сейчас мне он начинает даже нравиться. Wonderful shampoo for daily use. It cleanses the hair gently and gives a shine. Shampoo have smell of spices - cinnamon and cloves, herbs and powder a bit. I do not like the smell of cloves, so the first time I taste the smell it's seemed not too pleasant for me. But now I even begins like it.

The Best Shampoo Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Dec 14, 2012

This shampoo cleans my scalp deeply! Also smells so nice. I can't live without this shampoo anymore. I've tried Nature's Gate's other shampoos, but this one is the best for not only me but also all my family!

Works Great!

Posted by 5172667166055743303 on Jan 28, 2015

I love this product. I have scalp issues and alopecia (random patchy hair loss) so I tend to have trouble with most hair products. This one seems to work great. I haven't had any hair loss in almost a week and it cleans without leaving any build up or over stripping. My hair looks soft and smooth. The scent is a little strong, but it washes out for the most part with the rinse. I highly recommend this product.

Favourite!

Posted by Reviewer3275710 on Feb 02, 2015

I love this! If I use something else, my scalp starts feeling itchy after a couple of days. Keeps my scalp happy and clean and has a pleasant herbal scent, although I do use another Avalon thickening shampoo on the bottom half of my long hair for more volume, as my hair is fine and lacks volume. Have used this one for many years and will not want to be without it! My father likes this too, it is gentle enough not to strip the dye out of his hair.