New To iHerb?

Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 5-star

My Favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2842379 on Jan 15, 2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, HAVE USED IT FOR 15 YEARS. HOWEVER, IHERB, NEEDS SOME LESSONS IN PACKING THE PRODUCT, AS IT ARRIVED WITH SHAMPOO SPILLED ALL OVER BOTTLES.

Love at first wash~

Posted by Reviewer2428774 on Jan 17, 2012

So I've been using this for the past 2 days, and I'm pretty impressed. First day after using it my hair was noticeably more shiny. In fact I couldn't stop checking myself out in the mirror lol! I recently dyed my hair twice in 5 weeks so hair wasn't in the best condition (despite my week long (daily) use of avocado oil (left in hair overnight). Now in combo with Avalon Organics Mango conditioner and coconut oil, my hair is shiny, silky and the colour seems to be more vibrant as well! All in the space of a couple of days too! If that's not magic, I don't know what is =). I'm glad I went organic.

Мне нравится / I like it

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012

Чудесный шампунь для ежедневного применения. Бережно очищает волосы, придает им заметный блеск. Пахнет специями - корицей и гвоздикой, травами и немного пудрой. Я не люблю запах гвоздики, поэтому при первом применении мне запах показался не слишком приятным. Но сейчас мне он начинает даже нравиться. Wonderful shampoo for daily use. It cleanses the hair gently and gives a shine. Shampoo have smell of spices - cinnamon and cloves, herbs and powder a bit. I do not like the smell of cloves, so the first time I taste the smell it's seemed not too pleasant for me. But now I even begins like it.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2675647 on Jun 11, 2008

It's hard to find a product that won't dry out my hair but keep it looking it's brightest and very full (which is hard for dark blonde hair with an oily scalp). This shampoo is wonderful. My hair has body, it's soft, very clean, it's shiny and smells good. ;)

Mild, effective and pleasant to use

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on May 23, 2008

This herbal shampoo is gentle enough to use several times a week. It will not dry the hair, yet it will clean it thoroughly. Recommended.