EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.86

$8.39

Savings of: $2.53 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Hair scalp feel good

Posted by 4976414039527939684 on Mar 14, 2016

After used it, I feel good on my hair. After hair wash, my hair feel dry but is okay for me because my hair is short. For those who with long hair, I recommend you buy also the hair conditioner.

Was this review helpful to you?

Works Great

Posted by 4744896158834095499 on Feb 03, 2016

Works great on my thick curly hair!

Was this review helpful to you?

LOVE!

Posted by 4859143644773311729 on Sep 06, 2015

Mmmmmm! Herby! I love this stuff and so does my hair! I have lots and lots of super-fine, curly hair. This gives me a nice clean without weighing down my curls and the smell is amazing!

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy bueno!

Posted by 4956330576148543857 on May 19, 2015

Excelente champú, tras años buscando un champú que no fuera agresivo y que funciona para cabellos grasos, creo que por fin he dado con la tecla, ya desde el primer uso he notado que mi cuero cabelludo esta más relajado, debo decir que llevo unos meses con problemas de descamaciones y desde que estoy con este champú no he visto que me salgan más en el cuero cabelludo, además de dejarme el pelo sedoso y brillante, suelta un olor muy agradable (algo fuerte eso si) a bosque que dura varias horas. Muy recomendable por un precio razonable.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Always good

Posted by 5187351105252543108 on Apr 29, 2015

Pleasant smell, cleans well, I always like this brand. I have fine, thick, long, dark hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Olor antiguo

Posted by Vainilla3 on Apr 19, 2015

Sensación de limpieza, con un olor antiguo algo fuerte, pero al secarse no queda apenas olor. Con muchos ingredientes buenos y naturales, adecuado para uso cotidiano y toda la familia. Consejo, cuanto menos químico y silicona el pelo queda seco "limpio", evitas grasa, utilizar después un acondicionador para peinar el pelo sin romper a poder ser de línea natural. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un "Sí" :)

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

Nature's Gate herbal shampoo

Posted by 5208980279981886392 on Mar 11, 2015

I wash my hair daily and love this product it cleans and my hair shines. I would recomment it. The bonus is it's organic and cruely free. The scent is beautiful.

Was this review helpful to you?

calidad precio el mejor

Posted by 5145577960911046721 on Mar 10, 2015

Huele genial, hace mucha espuma y es natural. Muy recomendable para personas con afecciones en el cuero cabelludo, quita descamación, etc

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

my daily shampoo

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 25, 2015

I've used this shampoo daily for at least a year, in both summer and winter. It does not have sulfates and doesn't raise the cuticle on my wavy/curly hair so it is much smoother and less frizzy than if I used a shampoo containing sulfates. The fragrance is clean, pleasant and understated.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Nature's Gate Herbal Shampoo

Posted by 4887558794951995200 on Feb 07, 2015

Great shampoo! Excellent price!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 117 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »