| English
| USD ($)

Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Oh my stars. I died. Went to heaven. And came back with incredible clean and amazing smelling hair.

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

I guess I recommend it.... My goodness. This is theeeee best shampoo I have used in my life. No joke. And I have tried a few.... It cleanses my hair, it gives shine to it, and the smell it just incredible. Sometimes I shampoo my hair a second time just because I love the smell so much. And once your hair is dry you still smell this scent. And the next day too. I am a fan.

My Favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2842379 on Jan 15, 2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, HAVE USED IT FOR 15 YEARS. HOWEVER, IHERB, NEEDS SOME LESSONS IN PACKING THE PRODUCT, AS IT ARRIVED WITH SHAMPOO SPILLED ALL OVER BOTTLES.

Best

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012

a very nice flavor. Expensive perfume. Loved it! And as a shampoo for every day a great

Love at first wash~

Posted by Reviewer2428774 on Jan 17, 2012

So I've been using this for the past 2 days, and I'm pretty impressed. First day after using it my hair was noticeably more shiny. In fact I couldn't stop checking myself out in the mirror lol! I recently dyed my hair twice in 5 weeks so hair wasn't in the best condition (despite my week long (daily) use of avocado oil (left in hair overnight). Now in combo with Avalon Organics Mango conditioner and coconut oil, my hair is shiny, silky and the colour seems to be more vibrant as well! All in the space of a couple of days too! If that's not magic, I don't know what is =). I'm glad I went organic.

love it !

Posted by 5356992030246207732 on Jul 15, 2014

I am super glad to have this shampoo for such a great price - I am from a small country and we don't have lots of vegan (the most important aspect to me) cosmetics here, and if we do, it's crazily expensive. Ordering this one and shipping from US is much cheaper than buying it in the supermarket near my home, crazy ! My hair loves this shampoo, I love the smell, all in all, everything is awesome with this product :)