Muy bueno!

Posted by 4956330576148543857 on May 19, 2015

Excelente champú, tras años buscando un champú que no fuera agresivo y que funciona para cabellos grasos, creo que por fin he dado con la tecla, ya desde el primer uso he notado que mi cuero cabelludo esta más relajado, debo decir que llevo unos meses con problemas de descamaciones y desde que estoy con este champú no he visto que me salgan más en el cuero cabelludo, además de dejarme el pelo sedoso y brillante, suelta un olor muy agradable (algo fuerte eso si) a bosque que dura varias horas. Muy recomendable por un precio razonable.

A very good product

Posted by MariaMG on May 16, 2013

4/5 because I think that my hair is starting to get used to it. But I really like it, it gave my hair a lot of volume and shine. All my friends noticed the change. People with long hair might want to use conditioner as it tangles the hair a bit. A great product and it really smells nice.

mixed feelings about this

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

while this is really good for my hair it's not quite the same for my scalp. first things first this is very good in means of untangling purposes. better than previously fav of mine - mill creek peptides shampoo. unfortunately it seems to make my scalp itchy and causes a lil of dandruff. cleanses really well, thou. i use it just on my hair and diluted with base shampoo for the scalp. when diluted loses some of untangling strength. has a really strong weird scent which remains on your hair after you wash it. some people may not like it. i may repurchase it at some point for untangling purposes since my hair is thick, coarse, capricious and hard to brush. otherwise a great product, give it a try.

Contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate!

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Nov 26, 2008

I wish I could give it a better rating, I liked the way it made my hair feel and smell...but to my dissapointment, I read the ingredients too late (after I had already used over half the shampoo) and saw that it contains the poison SLS! Yes, in small quantities, but between toothpaste, shampoo, and other soap products...we are getting small doses of the horrible stuff! I wish they made a shampoo without the substance, I'd be all about it!

Super shampoo: gentle and leaves hair manageable and full.

Posted by Reviewer2443614 on Mar 11, 2009

My favorite shampoo.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1469246 on May 21, 2009

The scent is quite strong, but in a very pleasant way. I feel that may hair has gotten healthier since I've started using this shampoo, and my scalp is not itchy anymore either.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1406326 on May 28, 2009

I love how this smells!!

Herbal Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

Great shampoo. At first I wasn't crazy about the smell, but I like it now. The shampoo along with the conditioner leaves my hair super shiny and silky.

wow

Posted by Reviewer1411309 on Apr 20, 2009

cleans out really well!!

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jun 06, 2008

Great! I chose this shampoo because it is all natural and ph balanced.