New To iHerb?

Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

love it !

Posted by 5356992030246207732 on Jul 15, 2014

I am super glad to have this shampoo for such a great price - I am from a small country and we don't have lots of vegan (the most important aspect to me) cosmetics here, and if we do, it's crazily expensive. Ordering this one and shipping from US is much cheaper than buying it in the supermarket near my home, crazy ! My hair loves this shampoo, I love the smell, all in all, everything is awesome with this product :)

muy buen champu

Posted by Pansinsal on Jan 02, 2013

este champu esta muy bien, tiene buen olor y deja el pelo super limpio. hace mucha espuma.

Contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate!

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Nov 26, 2008

I wish I could give it a better rating, I liked the way it made my hair feel and smell...but to my dissapointment, I read the ingredients too late (after I had already used over half the shampoo) and saw that it contains the poison SLS! Yes, in small quantities, but between toothpaste, shampoo, and other soap products...we are getting small doses of the horrible stuff! I wish they made a shampoo without the substance, I'd be all about it!

Super shampoo: gentle and leaves hair manageable and full.

Posted by Reviewer2443614 on Mar 11, 2009

My favorite shampoo.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1469246 on May 21, 2009

The scent is quite strong, but in a very pleasant way. I feel that may hair has gotten healthier since I've started using this shampoo, and my scalp is not itchy anymore either.