10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This is the shampoo I use everday. People tell me I look like I belong on a shampoo commercial because my hair is long and healthy. This gives the hair good body and cleans well.

love it !

Posted by 5356992030246207732 on Jul 15, 2014

I am super glad to have this shampoo for such a great price - I am from a small country and we don't have lots of vegan (the most important aspect to me) cosmetics here, and if we do, it's crazily expensive. Ordering this one and shipping from US is much cheaper than buying it in the supermarket near my home, crazy ! My hair loves this shampoo, I love the smell, all in all, everything is awesome with this product :)

Oh my stars. I died. Went to heaven. And came back with incredible clean and amazing smelling hair.

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

I guess I recommend it.... My goodness. This is theeeee best shampoo I have used in my life. No joke. And I have tried a few.... It cleanses my hair, it gives shine to it, and the smell it just incredible. Sometimes I shampoo my hair a second time just because I love the smell so much. And once your hair is dry you still smell this scent. And the next day too. I am a fan.

muy buen champu

Posted by Pansinsal on Jan 02, 2013

este champu esta muy bien, tiene buen olor y deja el pelo super limpio. hace mucha espuma.

A very good product

Posted by MariaMG on May 16, 2013

4/5 because I think that my hair is starting to get used to it. But I really like it, it gave my hair a lot of volume and shine. All my friends noticed the change. People with long hair might want to use conditioner as it tangles the hair a bit. A great product and it really smells nice.