Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2607705 on Oct 08, 2008

This shampoo is wonderful and works great together with nature's gate herbal conditioner. I am very happy with this product and will order it again and again.

Nature's Gate, Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo, 18 fl oz (532 ml

Posted by Reviewer1992653 on Oct 28, 2008

Keeps my hair clean and not oily.

Nature's Gate Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1253205 on Nov 19, 2008

Really nice, sudsing action...no "laurel" or "laureth" ingredients...good to my hair...I even use it on my dog and it goes a long way

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 25, 2008

Gets my hair really clean and has helped to minimize an ecxema problem on my scalp.

Debra

Posted by Reviewer1743987 on Jun 15, 2008

It smells wonderful!

Nature's Gate herbal Cleansing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1491587 on Mar 09, 2008

I have used these products as well, and packaging for mailing is our only complaint.

gentle,friendly product

Posted by Reviewer3013666 on Oct 20, 2007

I like this shampoo,because it's really cleansing with no residues what so ever. Amazing just one aplication is enough for clean wash and lasts forever,with so little money!!!

Smells heavenly

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Dec 10, 2009

I love the spicy botanical fragrance of this shampoo, which is as natural, gentle and effective as all the Nature's Gate hair products I've tried. My bf loves it too. Will buy again and again.

Gets out the grime yet gentle

Posted by Reviewer2487651 on Jul 25, 2010

Gets my hair clean but not feeling stripped. Smells really nice kind of like cloves.

a pleasant surprise

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on May 13, 2010

I bought this product to try because it was inexpensive and seemed to have a lot of my favorite herbs in it. I loved it the first time I used it. The fragrance was delicious and just a little bit sudsed up very well and my thick dark hair was so shiny afterwards and soft to the touch. I did not use a conditioner the first time, just a setting gel, it's fine with or without conditioner either way. At the risk of the price going up, I will give it 5 stars and will definitely buy it again for its fine qualities as well as econominal reasons.