Nature's Gate, Herbal Shampoo, Daily Cleansing, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This is the shampoo I use everday. People tell me I look like I belong on a shampoo commercial because my hair is long and healthy. This gives the hair good body and cleans well.

Olor antiguo

Posted by Vainilla3 on Apr 19, 2015

Sensación de limpieza, con un olor antiguo algo fuerte, pero al secarse no queda apenas olor. Con muchos ingredientes buenos y naturales, adecuado para uso cotidiano y toda la familia. Consejo, cuanto menos químico y silicona el pelo queda seco "limpio", evitas grasa, utilizar después un acondicionador para peinar el pelo sin romper a poder ser de línea natural. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un "Sí" :)

Works Great!

Posted by 5172667166055743303 on Jan 28, 2015

I love this product. I have scalp issues and alopecia (random patchy hair loss) so I tend to have trouble with most hair products. This one seems to work great. I haven't had any hair loss in almost a week and it cleans without leaving any build up or over stripping. My hair looks soft and smooth. The scent is a little strong, but it washes out for the most part with the rinse. I highly recommend this product.

Favourite!

Posted by Reviewer3275710 on Feb 02, 2015

I love this! If I use something else, my scalp starts feeling itchy after a couple of days. Keeps my scalp happy and clean and has a pleasant herbal scent, although I do use another Avalon thickening shampoo on the bottom half of my long hair for more volume, as my hair is fine and lacks volume. Have used this one for many years and will not want to be without it! My father likes this too, it is gentle enough not to strip the dye out of his hair.

my daily shampoo

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 25, 2015

I've used this shampoo daily for at least a year, in both summer and winter. It does not have sulfates and doesn't raise the cuticle on my wavy/curly hair so it is much smoother and less frizzy than if I used a shampoo containing sulfates. The fragrance is clean, pleasant and understated.